I'm honestly really confused

heymomifoundthewifitsgay    

Hi. Recently I've been having some weird things going on. I suffer from severe anxiety already, so I'm not sure if this a part of it. My personality has been going through some weird stuff. One day I hate everybody and just want to stay inside. Another day, however, I want to start a protest in the Capital and get on TV. It's really weird, and everyone I know is ignoring it. I feel like it's something else though besides anxiety. Anyone have any clue?

• Like 1

On 1/24/2022 at 4:59 PM, RussianKai said:

Hi. Recently I've been having some weird things going on. I suffer from severe anxiety already, so I'm not sure if this a part of it. My personality has been going through some weird stuff. One day I hate everybody and just want to stay inside. Another day, however, I want to start a protest in the Capital and get on TV. It's really weird, and everyone I know is ignoring it. I feel like it's something else though besides anxiety. Anyone have any clue?

Hey there RussianKai. My name is Elated Homoromantic (but you can call me Kai) and I am one of the members here

Just now, Leafiebean said:

what' s up Kai?

not much, just creating a microsoft forms for my fellow year 11 students to find out what flavour cake they want for leavers

oh that's cool!

IKR. My head of year put me in charge of it (sort of)

1 minute ago, Leafiebean said:

congratulations! 

Thnx. We also had out year book photos today ( I gave them a smile saying 'get me the f*** out of here')

3 minutes ago, Leafiebean said:

I would do that too tbh

IKR. The thing is I have a massive cake book full of recipe's so I chose 26 (because there is over 200) and put it into a Microsoft Forms to send out to Year 11 students to get their personal preference

oof

IKR. Should we move this to my page so that RussianKai doesn't get annoyed with us?

On 1/24/2022 at 4:59 PM, RussianKai said:

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing this with us here. I'm thinking, it sounds like your mood is just changing in a way that is normally expected. We all have those days when we just want to shut ourselves off from the rest of the world, and then we have days where we just want to get ourselves out there and do the most. What do you think about that? Do you feel it could be a normal experience? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hi @Monsoon! I kinda misphrased this sentence. My political views, interests change daily or randomly or when a certain mood is triggered. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RussianKai said:

Hi @Monsoon! I kinda misphrased this sentence. My political views, interests change daily or randomly or when a certain mood is triggered. 

Omg same like I'd be having a bad day then think "I wanna go protest against homophobia and go on the news" :/

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RussianKai said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. Can you tell me more about how your political views and interests change? What does that look like? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hi @Monsoon! Sometimes, for example, when I'm very angry or frustrated, I seem to think about how everyone should be to get a weapon, which I usually firmly stand against.  Sometimes, when I have really bad social anxiety, or I'm shy, I'm quieter and like to draw more. Another big one is randomly I feel different and want to talk non-stop about everything to whoever's listening. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Melina said:

Omg same like I'd be having a bad day then think "I wanna go protest against homophobia and go on the news" :/

Same here!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Melina said:

Same here. Today alone in my maths class 2 of the students were homophobic just because there is a new club starting at my school during monday lunchtimes for LGBTQ+ and Allies and both students said that they felt offended by it and they are lucky that I didn't get out of my seat and deck them one cuz if I did, lets just say I probably wouldn't be typing this rn

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leafiebean said:

that is so sad

IKR but it just really pressed my buttons (and trust me you don't wanna be on the receiving end of my temper)

Well try having ADHD and being a 16 year old with a very short temper and a thing for punching things.