This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Feeling ready to have a fist fight with my ex

TheOriginalAxel    

4 more hours to be precise

Buenos tardes Miles. Try and work out what I just said.

4 minutes ago, Human said:

good afternoon to u too

btw google translate exists

IK but I prefer to try and translate words without it.

why is is u are online but dont reply for agers .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Edited by Human
fun

13 minutes ago, Human said:

why is is u are online but dont reply for agers .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cuz sometimes it takes me ages to notice

have you seen y new topic?

Hey Miles, are you okay? it is just that I haven't heard from you for a while and I am just worried bu

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Human said:

im fine, allso nice profile pic

just been using other things

got to go

Thnx. It is just good to hear from you again.