Intro

Shadows    

Hi. Sorry if this seems totally awkward I’m horrible at writing these things but I should probably write it so its just going to be a list because lists are easy to write and yeah.

- I’m bi, she/her

- US

- I like to draw, though I’m not really that good at it. Getting there though. I’m also trying to figure out photography, which is harder, although I’m not sure it supposed to be.

- I joined because I was looking online and I found something about this and it looked interesting, which is not really  a very interesting  story at all, but it’s what I’ve got so. .

2 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Hi. Sorry if this seems totally awkward I’m horrible at writing these things but I should probably write it so its just going to be a list because lists are easy to write and yeah.

- I’m bi, she/her

- US

- I like to draw, though I’m not really that good at it. Getting there though. I’m also trying to figure out photography, which is harder, although I’m not sure it supposed to be.

- I joined because I was looking online and I found something about this and it looked interesting, which is not really  a very interesting  story at all, but it’s what I’ve got so. .

don't worry, I felt the same when I first joined but you will eventually get used to it.

15 hours ago, Shadows said:

- I’m bi, she/her

- US

Hey!

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support for lots of different things including sexuality, gender identity, relationships, bullying, mental health, self-esteem, and loads more. How's everything going for you? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 1/15/2022 at 1:01 PM, Shadows said:

- I’m bi, she/her

- US

hey there!

my name is Leaf and I am 15 and I also live in the us and I like to draw and I love to make friends on here!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 12:31 AM, Shadows said:

- I’m bi, she/her

- US

Hey there, I'm Jaylen 

Im bi as well, she\ he .

Im a girl but i liked to be addressed as he or she. I love drawing too.

Honestly i have no idea how i ended up here.

But I'm glad i did 

Welcome!😊