This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description

Ideas About Adding LGBTQIA+ And Different Gender Identity On Disney?

Chabela Β  Β 

2 hours ago, Leafiebean said:

its just that..I feel like crap today

oh awh I'm so sowwy my poor little gumdrop :(

On 1/6/2022 at 7:56 PM, Leafiebean said:

oh really? whose your old crush

0-0 oh ****** he has long hair ( to his shoulders. its black and really thick and I just wanna touch itttt) and a real femboy and so nice and ebfihu4rtgfitjg

I'm just saying he's the reason I'm not fully gay-0/0

Edited by Monsoon
Hey. I took the name out because we don't allow personal information to be shared that could be used to identify someone - I hope that's okay :)

1 minute ago, Leafiebean said:

>/////v/////< he sounds cool

lolZ yeah I act like an idiot around him and I have been over him but he's in my gym class and me and my friends and Sam ( a closer friend) were playing BadmintonΒ  and he was like "oh can I play?" and since I wanted to be a good sport ( also because he was staring at us for like the past 10 mins while looking mighty fine doing basketball) I was like "yeah" and he just waltzed in the game and started playing like a pro O_O like is this dude good in ALL sports? and he's hella smart too. so then you could probably understand that I made a fool outta myself and was out of focus and couldn't serve or hit it even though I was pretty good when I'm not distracted by a special someoneΒ 

and Sam was like "dude you like him?" and I was like "NoOo"

35 minutes ago, Leafiebean said:

and I would do the same thing

*-*Β 

38 minutes ago, Leafiebean said:

well thats good!

0-0 probs not I'm just tryna distract myself with a guy to not fall in love with another specific guy...again.

1 hour ago, Jaylen said:

Hey there, you're story is so cuteπŸ˜‚

hahhahahahhaa yeahhh but nah I wasn'tΒ  acting real cute .>.>Β πŸ’€

8 hours ago, Chabela said:

*-*Β 

0-0 probs not I'm just tryna distract myself with a guy to not fall in love with another specific guy...again.

It seems like your having a hard time

12 hours ago, Jaylen said:

It seems like your having a hard time

oof you have NO ideA

T^T the guy I'm not supposed to fall in love with again has a girlfriend ( they broke up a month ago and got back together again *eye roll*) and I'm just trying to distract myself with mr.right over here, and tbh it's actually working, because I'm attached asf with the dude (imma call em Chris) and for three years straight too, even when last year he annoyed tf outta me I know that he did that on purpose to make me blush all the time and YEP .>.> I'm going to have to tellΒ  yall the history between us, its so dramatic you'd think its some book I made :p

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description

Click this notice to reveal the content.
3 hours ago, Jaylen said:

No way. Give me you're story. Drama is good πŸ˜‚

I need some of it, my life is so boring πŸ˜’

okay okay LOLz if you insist...

so year 2019, when I was in the 6th grade, middle school wasn't as bad as I thought, even when my parents told me those normal things like "those kids will be mean to you" and "they can smell if you don't have deodorant " that weird sh!t. and me and Chris both met in my 4th hour English class. Mind you he's not very smart (well, only in math) so it was strange to me as to why he was in my class, but as time started, I didn't really mind having him there ;p especially that in September that year, he one day winked at me, and I could only response with my scorching cheeks and ducked because I never got that attention from a guy before, and I was the one making moves on guys in the Elementary ( and through all my middle school, it stayed as someone else making moves, not me anymore) so it was kinda strange but no lie, I kinda liked the attention, which, I dunno if it was because of result of my unstable no-attention-or-acknowledge household, or I liked the fact I didn't have to make the move a lot.Β  and again, I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited to go to school, in that one class I had with him, to see him wink at me again, and have that eye contact again. this continued on for 2 months at the very most, and that's when things started getting....interesting. Ok, so 6th graders had the first lunch, so we lined up, and I didn't realize yet that he was right behind me in line, until he touched me. Like actually touch me, but on my hips O__O and I immediately turned around, to see him smirking in a ineffable description, but all I know was it made me dazed. As stupid as I was, I let it happen for weeks and maybe more than a month, and as bad as it sounds, I love affection displayed towards me so I dunno, felt like a trade; he touched me and I felt his touch, and my god was his touch so uGHHhhhh. Anyway, I guess I started reading too much into it and I started thinking that it might be wrong and that he shouldn't be touching me and blah blah blah so I subtly avoided him in the lines. Imma write a next partΒ 

part 2

so, I think he kinda noticed I was actually trying to avoid him, and he caught me in line, and was like "hey. did I do something wrong? I'm sorry"Β  and I felt a little guilty ( because guilt and pity get to me easily) so all I could do was mutter " no, you didn't do anything wrong." and that's all I did.Β  Fast forwarding to a week later ( most likely November at this time now) and the school was hosting an after school club called Otaku, and me and my friends all joined (there were only two, and my best friends then) and then a little then noticed that Chris joined too o.o my friends was like "oOOo you can make a move nowΒ πŸ˜‰" and I just sputtered like "w-well....NOOOo T^T" and one time after school he was playing video games on the big TV (super smash bros, to be exact) my friends we're encouraging me to sit next to him (since the spot was currently open) but I was planning to walk away, and that's when both of them pushed me from my back to confront him and the whole time I was trying to resist, saying " no no no no no n-" then stopped when he was looking at me. Then when he looked away back to the game, I carefully, cautiouslyΒ  sat next to him, scooching closer and closer to him slowly until both of our thighs were pressed against each other, resulting me to freeze when I felt him. And apparently, Chris felt me too, when he looked at me for a second, his smile sinister with heat, it was impossible that it wasn't a smirk . and I got a remote control to play with him too, and actually, I wasn't so bad ( and actually could concentrate with him near me, unlike Mr. right)Β  but not like I really cared to even play, I kept flashing a look to him every 10-20 seconds, and tried to stifle a laugh every time he grunted in frustration in the game, and most of the time I couldn't control myself so it came out as a giggle. part three later cause I'm going bowling!

• Ditch the Label Staff

I think this is a great idea! There definitely needs to be way more representationΒ πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈ

Staff-Account.png

17 hours ago, Chabela said:

part 2

so, I think he kinda noticed I was actually trying to avoid him, and he caught me in line, and was like "hey. did I do something wrong? I'm sorry"Β  and I felt a little guilty ( because guilt and pity get to me easily) so all I could do was mutter " no, you didn't do anything wrong." and that's all I did.Β  Fast forwarding to a week later ( most likely November at this time now) and the school was hosting an after school club called Otaku, and me and my friends all joined (there were only two, and my best friends then) and then a little then noticed that Chris joined too o.o my friends was like "oOOo you can make a move nowΒ πŸ˜‰" and I just sputtered like "w-well....NOOOo T^T" and one time after school he was playing video games on the big TV (super smash bros, to be exact) my friends we're encouraging me to sit next to him (since the spot was currently open) but I was planning to walk away, and that's when both of them pushed me from my back to confront him and the whole time I was trying to resist, saying " no no no no no n-" then stopped when he was looking at me. Then when he looked away back to the game, I carefully, cautiouslyΒ  sat next to him, scooching closer and closer to him slowly until both of our thighs were pressed against each other, resulting me to freeze when I felt him. And apparently, Chris felt me too, when he looked at me for a second, his smile sinister with heat, it was impossible that it wasn't a smirk . and I got a remote control to play with him too, and actually, I wasn't so bad ( and actually could concentrate with him near me, unlike Mr. right)Β  but not like I really cared to even play, I kept flashing a look to him every 10-20 seconds, and tried to stifle a laugh every time he grunted in frustration in the game, and most of the time I couldn't control myself so it came out as a giggle. part three later cause I'm going bowling!

Wow, you were right. It does sound like a book you made πŸ˜‚

Okay have funπŸ€—

Ill be waiting for more 😚

54 minutes ago, Jaylen said:

Wow, you were right. It does sound like a book you made πŸ˜‚

Okay have funπŸ€—

Ill be waiting for more 😚

lol hey morning!

3 minutes ago, Jaylen said:

Β Good morning!Β 

Though it's around 7.00 pm for us

Where are you from?

O-O REALLY??? DAYUmMmmm its 7:52......AMΒ 

Β 

1 minute ago, Jaylen said:

How did bowling go for you?

it was...fun? I guess it was but idk cause I was with my family

btw, I'm doing fastbridge testing, so I won't be answering

Β 

I'll brb in the most 20 mins

1 minute ago, Chabela said:

it was...fun? I guess it was but idk cause I was with my family

btw, I'm doing fastbridge testing, so I won't be answering

I'll brb in the most 20 mins

Okay, good luckΒ πŸ‘Œ

36 minutes ago, Jaylen said:

Okay, good luckΒ πŸ‘Œ

o-o you there??

I'm back U>U finished pretty quick

also, do you like Twilight? I can't understand why so many people are obsessed about it. I mean, Vampire romance, I'm obsessed with, but the book itselves, there interesting, yes, but eh.... I'm a picky reader

6 minutes ago, Chabela said:

o-o you there??

I'm back U>U finished pretty quick

also, do you like Twilight? I can't understand why so many people are obsessed about it. I mean, Vampire romance, I'm obsessed with, but the book itselves, there interesting, yes, but eh.... I'm a picky reader

havent read it, watched a movie though, not a fan

not really a book worm, though i've read gay books

Β