Am I bi or just Overthinking?

ConfusedandFruity?    

5 hours ago, Jaylen said:

I don't think she even sees me as a friend. I'm more like an acquaintance to her. T^T

Hey there,

Ah, okay. So, even if she does see you as an acquaintance, could there still be an element of her liking you in a romantic way? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

19 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. So, even if she does see you as an acquaintance, could there still be an element of her liking you in a romantic way? 

no way, she loves her girl friend too much. and she is popular, a lot of people like her, so I'm just one of them to her... :(

On 1/21/2022 at 7:53 PM, Jaylen said:

Just me trying to find a way to spend some time with my crush.

I forgot. whose your crush?

3 hours ago, Jaylen said:

no way, she loves her girl friend too much. and she is popular, a lot of people like her, so I'm just one of them to her... :(

Hey there,

It's interesting that you describe yourself as 'one of them to her'. I'm wondering, how do you think she feels about the relationship you have with each other? I know you've described yourself as an acquaintance to her, but I'm wondering, where does that perception come from? 

3 hours ago, Jaylen said:

what's going on

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

It's interesting that you describe yourself as 'one of them to her'. I'm wondering, how do you think she feels about the relationship you have with each other? I know you've described yourself as an acquaintance to her, but I'm wondering, where does that perception come from? 

Um, I don't think she thinks of it as anything special. She treats me the same as everyone, I'm not sure if she likes to hang out with me. What if she actually thinks that I'm a pain? 

6 hours ago, Leafiebean said:

what's going on

Me trying to back away from my crush, she knows a lot of people, I have no chance of being with her, and she already has a girlfriend :_ ) 

1 hour ago, Leafiebean said:

alright ^^ well the truth is I have a crush on someone Idk what to do T^T

AW, that's exciting 

Tell me more about it 

well I mean I met him on here and every time I talk to him I feel safe around him and idk how to tell him >-<

17 hours ago, Jaylen said:

Um, I don't think she thinks of it as anything special. She treats me the same as everyone, I'm not sure if she likes to hang out with me. What if she actually thinks that I'm a pain? 

Hey there,

I'm wondering, has she said or done anything that could mean she thinks you're a pain? 

11 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm wondering, has she said or done anything that could mean she thinks you're a pain? 

No...not really. 

11 hours ago, Leafiebean said:

well I mean I met him on here and every time I talk to him I feel safe around him and idk how to tell him >-<

AW😋

Do you talk often?

Give him some subtle hints if you want. But not subtle if you want him to straight away know 

Good luck😊👍

11 hours ago, Jaylen said:

No...not really. 

Hey there,

That's good to hear. Maybe it would be good to give yourself a reminder of that when these feelings crop up again. What do you think? 

11 hours ago, Jaylen said:

AW😋

Do you talk often?

Give him some subtle hints if you want. But not subtle if you want him to straight away know 

Good luck😊👍

thanks and yes we talk often

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's good to hear. Maybe it would be good to give yourself a reminder of that when these feelings crop up again. What do you think? 

Yea. I will do that from now on 

• Like 1