• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bea Miller

• peach311

• beassel

• bingabong

Hey bea

I'm new to this website and the other people on here are so kind and inviting

I'm so happy this website has been made as it will help with me talking to other LGBTQ people and talk about my feelings, people can answer my questions and I can help other people

Hope you see and reply to this

Thanks bea

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you so much for this, Bea. This is such a sweet way to turn something horrible (being called a slut) into something beautiful (the acronym S.L.U.T). I love you for this.

Thanks again,

Sophie R.

• 7 months later...

Hey, although I don't have any social media accounts, I have heard similar stories from my friends. In my opinion, you are a strong and optimistic person. Finding these traits in someone, especially in this scenario, is very difficult. If you were a man, then the person who commented that would've thought you were hot or something similar to that, which shows how much bolder you are for posting that on Instagram, as the opposite gender. You are a powerful and positive person that won't let anything get to you. Hopefully, people can change these negative mind sets and understand that it's alright to be confident in your body.

• 5 months later...

The weirdest thing about slut shaming is the double standard women and girls face. I've been called a slut before but I'm a virgin. Here's the weirdest part, if I say that I get virgin shamed too! So you're either a slut or a prude. We can't win!

• 2 months later...
Hey Bea, love the video!!! ugh whenever I wear some of my clothes I get told that i'm giving off a certain "look".... like my clothes create a bad impression. I mean they are just clothes you can't judge a person by what they wear, right!?

Love the way you turn it positive. Next time someone makes a comment I'm just gonna own it like you do.

xxxx

Hey @looley1!

Some of my "friends" also tell me certain things when I wear some of my clothes to school. Like a little bit cropped sweater and a sweatery like blouse with one shoulder. I just decided not to do anything about it and no, you can´t and shouldn´t judge a person by their clothes.