• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lillyx

• Blc

• Monsoon

• XSnowX

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be scared baby like I said on your surgery one it'll be worth it because afterwards they won't be infected anymore and when you come back we will all be waiting for you especially me I love you just remember that I love you

34 minutes ago, XSnowX said:

My surgery is tomorrow! I'm having chest spasms and it's scaring me.

@Blc

Hey there,

Have you spoken to anyone about the chest spasms? Like the doctor or your parents? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

No but they've gone now. @Blcty bby

6 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Have you spoken to anyone about the chest spasms? Like the doctor or your parents? 

I don't think it's serious. I have anxiety quite badly so that's why I think

20 hours ago, XSnowX said:

No but they've gone now. @Blcty bby

I don't think it's serious. I have anxiety quite badly so that's why I think

Hey,

Yeah, I was thinking it might be related to your anxiety, but just incase, if it ever happens again, tell someone else immediately just so you can be of the safe side. I will message you back privately now. 

21 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Yeah, I was thinking it might be related to your anxiety, but just incase, if it ever happens again, tell someone else immediately just so you can be of the safe side. I will message you back privately now. 

Hey Monsoon,

I will yes, I am not sure what brought it on, I think like you said its my server anxiety that I'm getting support with, so I think I can blame it on that for now. Is it something serious to tell someone though?

Hey there,

I think that if you are ever getting any kind of chest pains, you should always tell someone so that it can be checked over. As you said, it is your anxiety, but one day, it might not be, so always good to get it checked out. What do you think? 

5 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I think that if you are ever getting any kind of chest pains, you should always tell someone so that it can be checked over. As you said, it is your anxiety, but one day, it might not be, so always good to get it checked out. What do you think? 

Yeah sounds logic I'll tell someone from now on!! Thank youuu

I kinda snapped at a friend of mine because she's the girlfriend of my best friend so we have friendly banter with just punching eachother In the shoulder and everytime I do it she says don't hurt him but I don't mean to and the second time she did that today I snapped and said fine I won't screw around with him anymore because I'll have the gf patrol on me and we hugged at the end cause I needed it just a small one of course but I still feel like crap about it