This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Hate, Death, Suicide, Other

I'm thinking about coming out to my homophobic parents i'm Bi but I don't know what they'll say.

_Kai_ Β  Β 
Harper
Message added by Harper,

Please keep this thread to support-based messages.Β 

Uhhh....//////////////////////////////////////

Just now, StupidGenius said:

Why the sudden anger, love?

*Doesn't speak*

1 hour ago, StupidGenius said:

*Tucks hair behind your ear*
Did I do something wrong…?

...///////////////////

Okay so I've been thinking if I should come out as Trans to my two older sisters, I just want the kinda supportive siblings to call me by my preferred pronouns and name.Also thinking about getting a binder, but if I do I'll have my bestie get it for me than just pay her back and pick it up at her house so my parents don't catch on-

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lKail said:

Okay so I've been thinking if I should come out as Trans to my two older sisters, I just want the kinda supportive siblings to call me by my preferred pronouns and name.Also thinking about getting a binder, but if I do I'll have my bestie get it for me than just pay her back and pick it up at her house so my parents don't catch on-

Ooooooooo

Very cool to get a binder bro! ^^

Well...I mean, If you want to, Go ahead we're rooting for you!

Ty TvT

I just told my mom that whenever I go to prom when I'm older I'll be wearing a suit instead of a dress, but of course she had to say that "they are for boys and men" so I said "so were pants", I said again "people can wear what they want because pants were made for just men but look your wearing them."

So I let her know that clothes and gender are not the same thing, like dudes can wear dresses and skirts if they want and females can wear suits and pants because they want too as well.

Of course I won't be telling her I'm Trans anytime soon.

On 12/1/2021 at 1:32 PM, lKail said:

I'm thinking about coming out to my homophobic parents i'm Bi but I don't know what they'll say, My best friend supports me but shes my only support.

same but i dont know how... if you need someone to talk to feel free to reach out :)

Β 

• Pride 2

Do you know if they'd be supportive at all? I feel like knowing that would help with the process of coming out, you can also come out whenever you want @Pais. Nobody will pressure you to come out when you're not ready.

ThanksΒ 

2 hours ago, lKail said:

Do you know if they'd be supportive at all? I feel like knowing that would help with the process of coming out, you can also come out whenever you want @Pais. Nobody will pressure you to come out when you're not ready.

thank you. I think my dad will but diffidently not my step dad and maybe my dad. Also I think that you just have an amazing energy I know I haven't met you but ive read some of your comments on different things. Only my friends know that im Bi sooo...

Thank you, and I'm glad your dad might. Also do your friends support you? If so I'm happy that they do.

Your welcome! I really hope he does but right now hes in rehab. Ya my friends do but i feel like if we stop being Friends then they will tell my parents...

Oooh, are they like rude or nice to ya?

If you want to answer or not its completely fine

Β a lil of both one of them threatened to expose me and my girlfriend and now i dont know what to do tho

Oh damn, do you know if they were joking or serious? Also if you want to answer or not what made them threaten?

they were serious... sadly.Β 

Β 

i accused them of lying to me cause they didΒ 

Ooooo Damn