This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Hate, Death, Suicide, Other

I'm thinking about coming out to my homophobic parents i'm Bi but I don't know what they'll say.

_Kai_ Β  Β 
Harper
Message added by Harper,

Please keep this thread to support-based messages.Β 

1 minute ago, lKail said:

NOPE GNNNNN

Hmmmmm~

I'm gonna get it out of you if it's the last thing I do~

NIGHT

Night UnU

Oop- XD

And I ain't rudeΒ  U^U

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 hour ago, The_Non Binary Bisexual Egg_ said:

I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Welcome back from the dead

I’m in gym and we literally got a speech yesterday about not being on our phones :)

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey all,

I just wanted to drop a message in here in regards to our Community Guidelines and why we have this in place.

Over the last 24 hours we have seen an increase in users trying to share emails or personal information to gain access to messaging/contact elsewhere. This includes other app messaging services. In our guidelines we clearly state that we do not allow this. Your safety is our #1 priority and we will do what is necessary to ensure this is followed.

We know rules can be really frustrating at times, but we would love for you to continue to enjoy the Community in a positive and safe environment.

With this said, if we see continued violations regarding this, we will have to place those users who are continuing to violate the guidelines under much harsher restrictions, which could end up in a permanent ban from the Community. However, we all feel like the users in our Community are understanding, as well as inspiring and awesome, that we trust we shouldn’t have any further problems. Β 

If anyone does have any questions or concerns regarding this, feel free to reach out.

I have tagged our guidelines in below for those who may need a recap.Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Daisie said:

Hey all,

I just wanted to drop a message in here in regards to our Community Guidelines and why we have this in place.

Over the last 24 hours we have seen an increase in users trying to share emails or personal information to gain access to messaging/contact elsewhere. This includes other app messaging services. In our guidelines we clearly state that we do not allow this. Your safety is our #1 priority and we will do what is necessary to ensure this is followed.

We know rules can be really frustrating at times, but we would love for you to continue to enjoy the Community in a positive and safe environment.

With this said, if we see continued violations regarding this, we will have to place those users who are continuing to violate the guidelines under much harsher restrictions, which could end up in a permanent ban from the Community. However, we all feel like the users in our Community are understanding, as well as inspiring and awesome, that we trust we shouldn’t have any further problems. Β 

If anyone does have any questions or concerns regarding this, feel free to reach out.

I have tagged our guidelines in below for those who may need a recap.Β 
Β 

Understood :)

• Yaaas 1

Just now, StupidGenius said:

Understood :)

We shall be inspiring and awesome 😌

We shall. To infinity and beyond!

Understood, but I posted in ur Safety topic @Harper

1 minute ago, The_Non Binary Bisexual Egg_ said:

Hello

Hola

im at Β a track meet rn and I’m kinda lonely because it’s tournament style and none of my few friends advanced but I did 😒 

Just now, StupidGenius said:

im at Β a track meet rn and I’m kinda lonely because it’s tournament style and none of my few friends advanced but I did 😒 

Oh no, thats so sad...