This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

I've had enough 😭

Blc    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hi guys

I've had enough I keep thinking about what happened at my old school and it's getting to my head and everything that's happened since then makes me feel worse I have friends and a girlfriend but I feel like they!l leave me as well me and this girl I think we're right for each other but I've messed up previous relationships because of the way I am and I don't want to mess this one up because I love her like love her love her not obsession but I want to make this right also I've been helping well trying to help another friend with their relationship because the boyfriend me and him are like brother's and the girlfriend is a good friend of mine but they said they don't need help but I just wanted to help just so neither of them ended up like me during a previous break up I won't go into detail but I was really depressed I'm over it and I have moved on with the girl I'm with now but a lot of that depression still lingers not because of what happened but the truth is, I've been broken for so long that I'm guessing what I've felt came all out with a vengeance and it's eating me up inside to the point where everyday now I just feel nothing do I could be talking to one of you guys and the next I just feel empty I look in the mirror and I just don't see me anymore I see a stranger everyone says smile you have a beautiful smile and I try for them and recently I had this parent teacher meeting or EHCP as we call it and we mentioned my glasses which I need to wear for close up reading but because of how bad my self esteem is I don't wear them and the first time I had them on i just hated myself and saw what my bullies saw not a person just a disabled mental mess who is finally breaking down 😢

I'm sorry guys I just keep hearing voices saying everyone would be better off without you and whatever like your rubbish and stupid and garbage and I have just had enough I really need you guys and possibly my girlfriend as well because you lot are the last thing I have 💔😭

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

Hi guys

I've had enough I keep thinking about what happened at my old school and it's getting to my head and everything that's happened since then makes me feel worse I have friends and a girlfriend but I feel like they!l leave me as well me and this girl I think we're right for each other but I've messed up previous relationships because of the way I am and I don't want to mess this one up because I love her like love her love her not obsession but I want to make this right also I've been helping well trying to help another friend with their relationship because the boyfriend me and him are like brother's and the girlfriend is a good friend of mine but they said they don't need help but I just wanted to help just so neither of them ended up like me during a previous break up I won't go into detail but I was really depressed I'm over it and I have moved on with the girl I'm with now but a lot of that depression still lingers not because of what happened but the truth is, I've been broken for so long that I'm guessing what I've felt came all out with a vengeance and it's eating me up inside to the point where everyday now I just feel nothing do I could be talking to one of you guys and the next I just feel empty I look in the mirror and I just don't see me anymore I see a stranger everyone says smile you have a beautiful smile and I try for them and recently I had this parent teacher meeting or EHCP as we call it and we mentioned my glasses which I need to wear for close up reading but because of how bad my self esteem is I don't wear them and the first time I had them on i just hated myself and saw what my bullies saw not a person just a disabled mental mess who is finally breaking down 😢

I'm sorry guys I just keep hearing voices saying everyone would be better off without you and whatever like your rubbish and stupid and garbage and I have just had enough I really need you guys and possibly my girlfriend as well because you lot are the last thing I have 💔😭

No don't go. Ily. 

• Like 1

It is getting cold though let's hope we don't freeze out there Lol sorry that wasn't funny I have a dark sense of humour lol  did you see the snow? It wasn't that much but it was a decent amount 

3 hours ago, Blc said:

Hi guys

Hey BLC. I just want you to know that we've sent a message to check in on you. Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e