I will no longer be Saphira, I will now be ArtemisArt :)

ArtemisArt    

I have wanted to change my name on here for a while, and I have decided I am finaly going to do it, of course if I do not like it after the ninty day time I will be changing my name back (: 

21 hours ago, ArtemisArt said:

I have wanted to change my name on here for a while, and I have decided I am finaly going to do it, of course if I do not like it after the ninty day time I will be changing my name back (: 

Hey,

Thanks for letting us know :)

What's the inspiration behind your new name? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Well I originally discovered I liked the name Artemis while reading about Greek mythology, and when I decided I wanted to get into doing digital art I wanted to sign with something other than my name, so one night ArtemisArt came to me, and it was like YES THAT IS IT!!!!!!!

21 hours ago, ArtemisArt said:

Well I originally discovered I liked the name Artemis while reading about Greek mythology, and when I decided I wanted to get into doing digital art I wanted to sign with something other than my name, so one night ArtemisArt came to me, and it was like YES THAT IS IT!!!!!!!

Hey,

That's cool, and it's lovely when someone chooses a username that's meaningful to them. Thanks for sharing :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e