Help

Bi the way    
Go to solution Solved by Monsoon,

16 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Yeah, definitely. Being accepted is such a great feeling, and just remember, even if someone doesn't accept you, that's their problem, and nothing to do with you. Your identity is what makes you special and unique, and that should be celebrated. What do you think? :) 

I agree.  I struggled a lot with my identity and remained isolated in middle school as I experienced a lot of bullying already but since I have come out,my mental health has been much better and I am more excited about what's in store for the future:)

12 hours ago, Bi the way said:

I agree.  I struggled a lot with my identity and remained isolated in middle school as I experienced a lot of bullying already but since I have come out,my mental health has been much better and I am more excited about what's in store for the future:)

Hey,

That's really nice to hear. Even if others react badly to your coming out, it can still feel just really good to be honest and own your identity, regardless of what other people think; it's so empowering. 

How is everything else going for you at the moment? Would you like support with anything else? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

17 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

That's really nice to hear. Even if others react badly to your coming out, it can still feel just really good to be honest and own your identity, regardless of what other people think; it's so empowering. 

How is everything else going for you at the moment? Would you like support with anything else? 

That's quite true

Everything else is fine. Thanks a lot for your help:)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bi the way said:

That's quite true

Everything else is fine. Thanks a lot for your help:)

No worries. If you'd like more support, you know where we are. Take care. 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e