I think I'm losing my friends

umi Β  Β 
Go to solution Solved by XSnowX,

27 minutes ago, umi said:

Hello

I'm feeling sad and kind of insecure

Oh I am so sorry, is there anything you can do to try and take your mind of things? Draw, bake take a walk? Online shopping or even watching a movie can take those feelings away for now, long term of course you can't always do this! Have you spoken to a friend or teacher about if you can try and see if you can get some support? For not only your physical health, but your mental health as it seems your struggling and knowing you have someone that you can open up to is so good to know and you will feel a little bit more stress free if you know you can call or text someone when your struggling, does that make sense? Also, you could go to your GP and they can refer you to a counselling, or therapy as that will be helpful in this case, it sounds scary but we're here with you through this tough time, big hugs from meΒ 

2 minutes ago, Gurlllll said:

Oh I am so sorry, is there anything you can do to try and take your mind of things? Draw, bake take a walk? Online shopping or even watching a movie can take those feelings away for now, long term of course you can't always do this! Have you spoken to a friend or teacher about if you can try and see if you can get some support? For not only your physical health, but your mental health as it seems your struggling and knowing you have someone that you can open up to is so good to know and you will feel a little bit more stress free if you know you can call or text someone when your struggling, does that make sense? Also, you could go to your GP and they can refer you to a counselling, or therapy as that will be helpful in this case, it sounds scary but we're here with you through this tough time, big hugs from meΒ 

Oh thank u so much!

What is a GP? I'm from Portugal.

22 hours ago, umi said:

Hello

I'm feeling sad and kind of insecure

Hey there,

Yeah, I can totally understand that. Would you like to tell me more about those feelings and what's going on in your head?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

6 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Yeah, I can totally understand that. Would you like to tell me more about those feelings and what's going on in your head?

heyy

I feel like I'm not cool enough? Like I'm not interesting enough or something? I don't know how to explain

16 minutes ago, Gurlllll said:

How come?

Like, if they don't seem to want to be with me and don't make an effort to spend time with me, in my head it's because I'm not enough to be their friend

Just now, umi said:

Like, if they don't seem to want to be with me and don't make an effort to spend time with me, in my head it's because I'm not enough to be their friend

Hello, sorry to hear that, I am lost for words because I hate seeing anyone upset, but I'll try to answer tell me if I say anything wrong, okay? Have they told you why their not wanting to be around you? Maybe your too good for them, they Don't seem like they have your beat interests at heart, your more then good enough, your an amazing friend, you respect others, your kind, you know how to support somebody, your true to yourself you are always trying to help and you never let someone suffer, that shows someone who has a kind heart, a lovely smile and someone who understands how to help someone, who's hurting. You aren't a awesome friend, because your too lovely to doubt yourself about not being good enough, I only just met you but your so lovely! 😊 

3 minutes ago, Gurlllll said:

Hello, sorry to hear that, I am lost for words because I hate seeing anyone upset, but I'll try to answer tell me if I say anything wrong, okay? Have they told you why their not wanting to be around you? Maybe your too good for them, they Don't seem like they have your beat interests at heart, your more then good enough, your an amazing friend, you respect others, your kind, you know how to support somebody, your true to yourself you are always trying to help and you never let someone suffer, that shows someone who has a kind heart, a lovely smile and someone who understands how to help someone, who's hurting. You aren't a awesome friend, because your too lovely to doubt yourself about not being good enough, I only just met you but your so lovely! 😊 

I'm trying not to cry rn. Thank you so much for your kind words, i needed that. I only just met u and i connected with you. <333333333

6 minutes ago, umi said:

I'm trying not to cry rn. Thank you so much for your kind words, i needed that. I only just met u and i connected with you. <333333333

Awwww you'll make me cry! I spoke the truth, I honestly mean that!

2 hours ago, umi said:

heyy

I feel like I'm not cool enough? Like I'm not interesting enough or something? I don't know how to explain

Hey,

Ah, okay. I wonder, when did these thoughts start happening? Have you thought in the past that you are interesting enough?Β 

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Ah, okay. I wonder, when did these thoughts start happening? Have you thought in the past that you are interesting enough?Β 

Hello,

I have had this thoughts before, but they come and go. I'm starting to get used to not having them as friends, even tho it's weird

12 hours ago, umi said:

Hello,

I have had this thoughts before, but they come and go. I'm starting to get used to not having them as friends, even tho it's weird

It's not weird, your thoughts and feelings matter, your awesome, so please keep reaching out!!

13 hours ago, umi said:

Hello,

Hey,

Ah, okay. What has helped the feelings to go in the past? I'm thinking, it might be a good idea to write two or three things down that make you a good friend; it's really helpful to remind ourselves of our positive qualities when we are feeling down. Also, have you spoken to your friends about what happened?Β 

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Ah, okay. What has helped the feelings to go in the past? I'm thinking, it might be a good idea to write two or three things down that make you a good friend; it's really helpful to remind ourselves of our positive qualities when we are feeling down. Also, have you spoken to your friends about what happened?Β 

Hello!

okay, thank you. I have tried speaking but it didn't change anything

Hey there,

Ah, okay. When you spoke to them in the past ,can you tell me a little bit more about what happened, like what was said? Also, did you think of two or three things that make you a good friend? If so, please do share :)Β 

On 11/16/2021 at 5:23 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. When you spoke to them in the past ,can you tell me a little bit more about what happened, like what was said? Also, did you think of two or three things that make you a good friend? If so, please do share :)Β 

Hello!

I spoke to one of them, and she kind of took the side of my former friend. The other ones just don't give me any kind of attention nor seem to care for me.

I prioritize my friends to help them when they need me, I'm a good listener and I am quite funny and I make them laugh.

16 hours ago, umi said:

Hello!

I spoke to one of them, and she kind of took the side of my former friend. The other ones just don't give me any kind of attention nor seem to care for me.

I prioritize my friends to help them when they need me, I'm a good listener and I am quite funny and I make them laugh.

Hey there,

It's great to see you speak about the things that make you a good friend, and I'm sure that all your friends are lucky to have you in their lives. Also, sorry to hear about how she kind of took the side of your former friend.Β It's a shame that things aren't going well with the group at the moment, and I'm wondering, what do you think you might do next? Can you go on with how things are at the moment, or does something need to change?