Trans FTM challenges 💛

XSnowX    

Hey guys! As some of you know I am slowly coming out to people that I want to be known as being a male not a female, as I figured I am more okay with my gender if I am trans. It has took me quite a long time due to attacks on me from others who  disapprove of what I am and how I tend to look at myself, of course I feel judged about it but honestly,  it's nothing to do with them it's my mind my life if I want to be different then let me be, us humans shouldn't be judged or put down for decisions we make and what we want to make ourselves feel more comfortable and confident in our body's and how we see ourselves as and we should not have to change because someone out there thinks your weird and your not normal it's horrible but screw them, I am proud to finally have figured out I am more happy in a man's body then a females, It is strange to get my head across as it has taken me quite a few years to finally feel confident on saying I'm trans, my birth name is Jess but if you see me around,  you can call me Jess or Jay ❤  if your wanting to come out to your parents, or friends, if they dis approve of your decision then, maybe they will maybe in the near future realise okay, now I can see your happy I will support you, some people out in the world are stuck how to support someone's decision about being apart of the LGBTQ+  but some times they are rude about it, when you approach them they can take it the wrong way, honestly they will never carry on teasing you about being apart of it, as their opinions don't matter, it's your heart, your mind, your body you control your life so don't let someone bring you down as your absolutely perfect and I am giving you hugs! ♥  @Daisie I love what I said, is it okay?

• Yaaas 1
  • Pride 2

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey! What you have said is very powerful. I’m sure it has taken a lot of courage to not only write this but to share this with the community, so well done you. 
We are here for you! 💪🏻😊

5 minutes ago, Daisie said:

Hey! What you have said is very powerful. I’m sure it has taken a lot of courage to not only write this but to share this with the community, so well done you. 
We are here for you! 💪🏻😊

Thank you!!

1 hour ago, TransGurllll said:

Hey guys! As some of you know I am slowly coming out to people that I want to be known as being a male not a female, as I figured I am more okay with my gender if I am trans. It has took me quite a long time due to attacks on me from others who  disapprove of what I am and how I tend to look at myself, of course I feel judged about it but honestly,  it's nothing to do with them it's my mind my life if I want to be different then let me be, us humans shouldn't be judged or put down for decisions we make and what we want to make ourselves feel more comfortable and confident in our body's and how we see ourselves as and we should not have to change because someone out there thinks your weird and your not normal it's horrible but screw them, I am proud to finally have figured out I am more happy in a man's body then a females, It is strange to get my head across as it has taken me quite a few years to finally feel confident on saying I'm trans, my birth name is Jess but if you see me around,  you can call me Jess or Jay ❤  if your wanting to come out to your parents, or friends, if they dis approve of your decision then, maybe they will maybe in the near future realise okay, now I can see your happy I will support you, some people out in the world are stuck how to support someone's decision about being apart of the LGBTQ+  but some times they are rude about it, when you approach them they can take it the wrong way, honestly they will never carry on teasing you about being apart of it, as their opinions don't matter, it's your heart, your mind, your body you control your life so don't let someone bring you down as your absolutely perfect and I am giving you hugs! ♥  @Daisie I love what I said, is it okay?

I’m also FTM, I’m really happy to see someone else like me :)) I also really love what you wrote!

Just now, Phantom said:

I’m also FTM, I’m really happy to see someone else like me :)) I also really love what you wrote!

Thank you! Oh wow I never knew that :) I'm FTM :)