This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

SURGERY πŸ˜žπŸ˜“πŸ˜©

XSnowX

2 hours ago, TransGurllll said:

Feel really down though πŸ˜•πŸ˜ͺΒ 

are you able to take a few minutes and think why do you feel this way? did anything trigger you? what are you thinking?

Just now, TransGurllll said:

I feel I don't fit in.

that's very common with trans people, I myself am trans and feel that sometimes. Do you feel like you don't fit in because you are trans, or because of something else?

Just now, umi said:

that's very common with trans people, I myself am trans and feel that sometimes. Do you feel like you don't fit in because you are trans, or because of something else?

Both.Β  I just want to end my pain πŸ’” πŸ˜ͺΒ 

I'm not single! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

52 minutes ago, TransGurllll said:

Both.Β  I just want to end my pain πŸ’”πŸ˜ͺΒ 

Okay honey, firstly, being trans can be hard, but I think it's also beautiful and brave to live our true colours, don't you agree? If people aren't accepting the fact that you are trans, you probably should try and meet new people, irl and online, we have a great community willing to help everyone.

Secondly, you feel left out also due to something else. Do you know what it is?

On 11/8/2021 at 11:15 AM, Gurlllll said:

Hi everyone thought I would write down how I feel. I am havingt2o surgery's both minor but I was at school and I started speaking to this new boy who said he had surgery and what happened on his ingrown toe nails and etc. I am writing this as I am so stressed about my surgery on my throat,  it might sound silly but I am so upset about it, the recovery sounds painful, the surgery or afterwards is really bad for pain and apparently it kills so much I am having the surgery for my tonsils they hot ingrown. I am scared it's stressful and I can't do this 😫 

It's alright to be nervous! Acknowledge the stress, face it, and let it go [if you can :)]. Just remember that it will be over with soon and it WILL go well. They won't let people who are crap at surgery do it on you, I promise! Good luck btw!

11 hours ago, MimeNegative said:

It's alright to be nervous! Acknowledge the stress, face it, and let it go [if you can :)]. Just remember that it will be over with soon and it WILL go well. They won't let people who are crap at surgery do it on you, I promise! Good luck btw!

Thank you!

I'm not single! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

Just now, Gurlllll said:

GL?? What aha

Unfortunately, you cannot translate tones through digital messages, so I can't tell as to whether or not you know what 'gl' means or you are thinking in a pessimistic mindset lol :')

1 minute ago, MimeNegative said:

Unfortunately, you cannot translate tones through digital messages, so I can't tell as to whether or not you know what 'gl' means or you are thinking in a pessimistic mindset lol :')

I dunno what it means!! I'm dumb hru

I'm not single! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

Just now, Gurlllll said:

I dunno what it means!! I'm dumb hru

'gl' means good luck. I'm alright, I'm by myself right now and I'm relishing the silence and freedom, wbu?

Just now, Gurlllll said:

Awww hugs girllll I'm okay! I think

It's better being pretty sure you're OK than knowing that you definitely aren't, so that's good :)

Hugs back :)

Edited by MimeNegative