This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

SURGERY πŸ˜žπŸ˜“πŸ˜©

XSnowX

Hi everyone thought I would write down how I feel. I am havingt2o surgery's both minor but I was at school and I started speaking to this new boy who said he had surgery and what happened on his ingrown toe nails and etc. I am writing this as I am so stressed about my surgery on my throat,  it might sound silly but I am so upset about it, the recovery sounds painful, the surgery or afterwards is really bad for pain and apparently it kills so much I am having the surgery for my tonsils they hot ingrown. I am scared it's stressful and I can't do this 😫 

I'm not single! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

I am having the surgery because this year has not been a good health for my immune system, I thought I was a fighter but clearly not lol. I have suffered quite badly with my throat, I went to school one day two months ago, I then got told I looked really unwell and pale, I didn't feel good so it summed it up, I then said can you please phone home and they did and I couldn't open my jaw I couldn't swallow food or drink, I was dehydrated and it was stressing me out, I then got a emergency appointment and then got told to go to the hospital as I wasn't well enough to look after myself health wise I felt like I was a shaming everyone but, I went back and I now am having surgery on my throat I have a appointment November 19thΒ  two in one day lol πŸ˜†Β 

I'm not single! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

I over think everything and is that a bad thing? I tend to Confuse myself as I'm trans and I feel different inside but can't pin point the right thing thats true. I don't know why I keep thinking that because I'm trans and because I want to be a boy that my surgery will be different,Β  but I hope not. I looked up how long the process or surgery takes, for adults it takes 30-45 minutes but because I'm a child, it might take shorter, but I never had surgery before so I am having panic attacks and I self harm to cope with the confusion but I don't know what the best thing to do so I am coping by myself even though I don't think I'm important enough to reach out. I want the surgery, I need it as I been suffering badly and the pain I have been in is made me stressed and worried and fear if I will live with pain from my throat all my life and I don't or didn't want that as next September I take my GCSEs and I tend to think I can have pain free throat I will hopefully after or after the surgery I will be able to live my life with no swallowing in pain and hopefully I will be able to always will be able to open my jaw because the pain along side with my mental health illnesses I was suffering, I always was in pain emotionally and physically but I hope now I'm getting things sorted that maybe I can get better? Or will I go.

I'm not single! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

yes you do @JessFlower33Β I havee had to have a sugery on my mouth before, and I won't lie I was uncomfortable for a day or two but after that I was ok I AM ok. and I know this can be stressfull but you WILL BE OK i might not know you, but I care about you the same way I care about every one I meet, no matter how broken they are, so yes you do matter you matter to ME. you are only fifteen, and I will be fifteen in five days I have my surgery when I was eleven and I can't remember a thing about it or my recovery. so please dont give up, if people like us, people who are diffrent, in pain, or have/are suffering give up, then we prove to the people who scorn us, sterio type us, we loose to things that docters can fix, then who will help the ones after us, I may just be a bisexual 9th grade student from the middle of no were in Kansas, but you matter to ME!!!!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Saphira said:

yes you do @JessFlower33Β I havee had to have a sugery on my mouth before, and I won't lie I was uncomfortable for a day or two but after that I was ok I AM ok. and I know this can be stressfull but you WILL BE OK i might not know you, but I care about you the same way I care about every one I meet, no matter how broken they are, so yes you do matter you matter to ME. you are only fifteen, and I will be fifteen in five days I have my surgery when I was eleven and I can't remember a thing about it or my recovery. so please dont give up, if people like us, people who are diffrent, in pain, or have/are suffering give up, then we prove to the people who scorn us, sterio type us, we loose to things that docters can fix, then who will help the ones after us, I may just be a bisexual 9th grade student from the middle of no were in Kansas, but you matter to ME!!!!

I'm trans thank you for a lovely message.

I'm not single! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

4 minutes ago, Daisie said:

Hey! Just to let you know I’ve dropped a message to @Monsoon as I know he’s supporting you privately. Β He will be in contact when he can. πŸ€—

Just really unhappy I can't do this anymore πŸ˜ͺΒ 

I'm not single! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

On 11/9/2021 at 8:14 AM, TransGurllll said:

I shouldn't be alive anymore πŸ˜•πŸ˜ͺΒ 

Hello dear,

I know that feeling of hopelessness, I know it's very hard and there isn't anything I can say that can ease your pain, except that I'm here for you, we are in the same boat and we are NOT going to sink, the storm seems endless, but the clouds will go away and we will see a beautiful rainbow. Both of us. And we can help each other, or just vent.Β 

If you ever, EVER, need to vent to someone who understands you, tag me or message me, I'm here for you :)) <33

2 hours ago, umi said:

Hello dear,

I know that feeling of hopelessness, I know it's very hard and there isn't anything I can say that can ease your pain, except that I'm here for you, we are in the same boat and we are NOT going to sink, the storm seems endless, but the clouds will go away and we will see a beautiful rainbow. Both of us. And we can help each other, or just vent.Β 

If you ever, EVER, need to vent to someone who understands you, tag me or message me, I'm here for you :)) <33

Thank you!!

• Like 1

I'm not single! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

2 hours ago, umi said:

Hello dear,

Feel really down though πŸ˜• πŸ˜ͺΒ 

I'm not single! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–