This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Posting info

Jaxxy    

11 hours ago, Jaxxy said:

I REMEMBER NOW IT WAS LEX HAHA I SHAN'T FORGET AGAIN I'MA WRITE IT IN MY JOURNAL AND DIARY

WHY ALL CAPS DARLING?

• Haha 1

Hey Bela, this is how far I got with Chapter 3

Chapter 3 

“So, where are you going to search for her first?” My adoptive mother asks. 

“Well, I was planning on going to the hospital to see if they can tell me a bit more about my birth mother” I say, really excited about the fact that at long last, I will finally be able to find my birth mother. 

“Do you know what her name is?” asked the doctor. 

“Yes, her name is Nattalie Howlett.” I reply, hoping that they have her on record. 

“Ah, yes, here she is, she is 37 years old, 5’ 5” and has 6 other children” the doctor tells me. 

I have siblings! Are they all boys? Are they all girls? Are there more boys than girls? Are there more girls than boys? 

“Thank you, this information is really helpful for me.” I told the doctor. 

“You are most welcome young man. I hope you can find her.” The doctor replied. 

“Is that her?” I asked my adoptive parents, unsure whether I had found my birth mother or not. 

4 hours ago, TheOriginalAxel said:

Hey Bela, this is how far I got with Chapter 3

Chapter 3 

“So, where are you going to search for her first?” My adoptive mother asks. 

“Well, I was planning on going to the hospital to see if they can tell me a bit more about my birth mother” I say, really excited about the fact that at long last, I will finally be able to find my birth mother. 

“Do you know what her name is?” asked the doctor. 

“Yes, her name is Nattalie Howlett.” I reply, hoping that they have her on record. 

“Ah, yes, here she is, she is 37 years old, 5’ 5” and has 6 other children” the doctor tells me. 

I have siblings! Are they all boys? Are they all girls? Are there more boys than girls? Are there more girls than boys? 

“Thank you, this information is really helpful for me.” I told the doctor. 

“You are most welcome young man. I hope you can find her.” The doctor replied. 

“Is that her?” I asked my adoptive parents, unsure whether I had found my birth mother or not. 

:O that's good come through besties! 

23 minutes ago, Jaxxy said:

Because it can be U<U

KATHYYYYYY *hugs* HAPPY VDAY!!!

also where are you? I have a gift for u 

42 minutes ago, Jaxxy said:

Vday? and also a family member passed so not in school or in town if u look back to when i said it on here

oh