I think I'm finally starting to Break down πŸ™

Blc Β  Β 

Hi guys

Β 

I think I'm starting to Break down because everything bad that's happened to me keeps coming back and it's not going away πŸ˜” I broke up with my girlfriend because she had a lot of underlying mentalΒ  health issues and I wont go into details but she ended up hospital and she's out now but I decided to end it for my sake because I think I already mentioned this here before but I got dumped by this one girl who I really really loved but it really made me depressed and I started to hate her but everything is cool between us now but I just wish things had been different but the problem is recently Ive started to have feelings for her again and I wanna tell her but I'm too scared that if it does happen again I'll end up in the same mess what should I do? Cause I really want to tell her but idk if I should

Hey @Blc

Thank you for coming to us for support. It sounds like things are really tricky for you at the moment, and I'm glad that you've chosen to open up here. I'm interested to explore more why you feel like you're going to breakdown; can you tell me more about the feelings you're currently experiencing? Also, with your ex, I'm wondering, could it be that you just tell her without expecting anything to happen after e.g., getting back together?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2021 at 10:00 PM, Blc said:

Hi guys

I think I'm starting to Break down because everything bad that's happened to me keeps coming back and it's not going away πŸ˜” I broke up with my girlfriend because she had a lot of underlying mentalΒ  health issues and I wont go into details but she ended up hospital and she's out now but I decided to end it for my sake because I think I already mentioned this here before but I got dumped by this one girl who I really really loved but it really made me depressed and I started to hate her but everything is cool between us now but I just wish things had been different but the problem is recently Ive started to have feelings for her again and I wanna tell her but I'm too scared that if it does happen again I'll end up in the same mess what should I do? Cause I really want to tell her but idk if I should

Oh hello, how are you now? @Monsoon said everything so I won't but inΒ 

Yeah I'm ok I'm just having one of those days where I'm not happy but I don't know why I'm not happy? If that makes any sense I think it's just everything that's happened this year to me is piling up and finally Taking control of meΒ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Yeah I'm ok I'm just having one of those days where I'm not happy but I don't know why I'm not happy? If that makes any sense I think it's just everything that's happened this year to me is piling up and finally Taking control of meΒ 

How is the relationship? Have you sorted that out? May I ask what's causing you too feel down? I'm here for you. X

Yeah it's good were back together now and we're happy so that's a good thing as to why I've been feeling down I'm not sure literally everything that happened this year a break up my dad in hospital another break up I've been holding it in so long I think I've finally broke down and am just so so angry at myself that I hurt myself mentally because I tell myself that I'm not worth it or its just the voices in my head playing tricks on me I don't know anymore

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Yeah it's good were back together now and we're happy so that's a good thing as to why I've been feeling down I'm not sure literally everything that happened this year a break up my dad in hospital another break up I've been holding it in so long I think I've finally broke down and am just so so angry at myself that I hurt myself mentally because I tell myself that I'm not worth it or its just the voices in my head playing tricks on me I don't know anymore

Oh I am so pleased to hear your back together are you glad your together? Very pleased for you. But, I am sending you so many hugs your way, I am so sorry to hear your dad was in hospital, may I ask, is he okay now? Have you got any support around this? You deserve to be heard and was wondering if anyone has been supporting you through these tough times...

Yeah he's ok now and I'm glad we are back together being with her kind of takes my mind off it because I'm really struggling and she really helps me feel better and no I haven't told anyone about it but should I? because I'm not sure if I should

2 minutes ago, Blc said:

Yeah he's ok now and I'm glad we are back together being with her kind of takes my mind off it because I'm really struggling and she really helps me feel better and no I haven't told anyone about it but should I? because I'm not sure if I should

If your feeling upset, even just calling a helpline number for some support might make you feel a little better! Just a suggestionΒ  :) πŸ˜€Β 

1 minute ago, Blc said:

Ok thank you I appreciate that I'll look Into it

There are some good helplines, if you feel your in danger call 999 UK 911 US or 112 for an ambulance national in EUROPE! UK has shout 85258 Samaratians 116123 24 hour service

Just now, Blc said:

Thank you I really appreciate that sorry if I sound annoyed I'm not I'm just very tired since I haven't really been sleeping much recently

No worries! Me neither been really depressed and down.

17 hours ago, Blc said:

Thank you I really appreciate that sorry if I sound annoyed I'm not I'm just very tired since I haven't really been sleeping much recently

Ily x

2 minutes ago, trimkeyboard7878 said:

I hope things get better! I know i'm starting to break down LOL.

Oh what's up?

23 hours ago, Gurlllll said:

No worries! Me neither been really depressed and down.

Hey. We have sent you a message to check in and see how you're doing. I hope to hear from you soon. Take care.Β 

6 hours ago, trimkeyboard7878 said:

I hope things get better! I know i'm starting to break down LOL.

Hey there. How is everything going for you at the moment? We are here if you'd like to speak with us.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

6 hours ago, Gurlllll said:

Β 

Oh what's up?

Mental breakdown about a week ago, haven't been able to talk to the person that I feel most comfortable with to help me (I see her in about a week) there is way to much pressure on me right now, also slightly frustrated at seasonal allergies because i'm working on a Christmas present for a friend and it involves singing (I know its before thanksgiving I'm giving it to her fairly early in December when we are together for the weekend because I wont see her till January after that.)Β  and ya know just living life depressed as always!

8 minutes ago, trimkeyboard7878 said:

Mental breakdown about a week ago, haven't been able to talk to the person that I feel most comfortable with to help me (I see her in about a week) there is way to much pressure on me right now, also slightly frustrated at seasonal allergies because i'm working on a Christmas present for a friend and it involves singing (I know its before thanksgiving I'm giving it to her fairly early in December when we are together for the weekend because I wont see her till January after that.)Β  and ya know just living life depressed as always!

Oh. Have you got anyone to talk to? Qell done for telling us.Β 

13 minutes ago, Gurlllll said:

Oh. Have you got anyone to talk to? Qell done for telling us.Β 

I have someone to talk to but there is a little bit of a problem, I don't see her till next Thursday night and I am staying at a friends house that night after that event so i'm not totally sure that bringing up something that will make me cry is the best choice on the other hand, i'm quoting something I did because the mental breakdown i'm talking about, she calmed me down from and thought was an anxiety attack (not untrue but not the whole picture) and the next time I see her after that will be the following Monday and its probably not the best idea to tell her about a big problem then pie her in the face (fundraiser that she organized I participated in and if we sell so many odd of what we are selling we get to pie a leader of our choice off our list, I picked her) I'm dpreseed for no real reason but i'm finding ways to make myself laugh. via working on the Christmas gift for my friend which is my singing Hamilton songs, i'm playing aroundΒ  with sound software and its hilarious.Β 

1 minute ago, trimkeyboard7878 said:

I have someone to talk to but there is a little bit of a problem, I don't see her till next Thursday night and I am staying at a friends house that night after that event so i'm not totally sure that bringing up something that will make me cry is the best choice on the other hand, i'm quoting something I did because the mental breakdown i'm talking about, she calmed me down from and thought was an anxiety attack (not untrue but not the whole picture) and the next time I see her after that will be the following Monday and its probably not the best idea to tell her about a big problem then pie her in the face (fundraiser that she organized I participated in and if we sell so many odd of what we are selling we get to pie a leader of our choice off our list, I picked her) I'm dpreseed for no real reason but i'm finding ways to make myself laugh. via working on the Christmas gift for my friend which is my singing Hamilton songs, i'm playing aroundΒ  with sound software and its hilarious.Β 

Sorry, I'll reply soon. Too upset.