Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

I'm nonbinary!


Firefly 23
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, Firefly 23 said:

It is just someone at school and it upsets me very much when I hear this...It affects my mental issues like anxiety or depression..I also deal with gender dy@sp*ria sometimes and that is tough to deal with.. 

Let us be one of the voices reassuring you that you and your identity are completely valid. Although sometimes logic will tell us we shouldn't let this affect us but of course, we're human and these things really can be upsetting.

Sometimes it's goo to remind ourselves how great we actually are - what sort of things do you like about yourself? It could be anything at all like the colour of your eyes, how funny you are to how good you are at something!  

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 10/13/2021 at 5:55 PM, Firefly 23 said:

I don't feel valid right now...Everyone keeps saying that non-binary doesn't exist and that is affecting me...How can I tell them that it is real and am I valid?

your valid gurlll

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
On 10/15/2021 at 2:17 PM, Firefly 23 said:

Thank you very much! I like how creative I am and I also do like my eye color. 

Hey 

It's great to hear the things that you like about yourself 🙂

I'm wondering, how are you feeling today? Are you feeling any better at all? It's completely okay if not, and I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey 

It's great to hear the things that you like about yourself 🙂

I'm wondering, how are you feeling today? Are you feeling any better at all? It's completely okay if not, and I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing. Speak soon. 

Yeah (I feel much more valid now!)

But I do have a problem though..My mom isn't using my preferred name and still calls me by my deadname..She also is still using the wrong pronouns..

She was also joking about my pronouns and I was (And still is) upset about that because I'd rather her ACTULAY use them instead of joke about them like they aren't important.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Firefly 23 said:

Yeah (I feel much more valid now!)

But I do have a problem though..My mom isn't using my preferred name and still calls me by my deadname..She also is still using the wrong pronouns..

tell her to respect you and if she hates it then you have us. least you've tried hugs it pisses me off when people disrespect others it fucking annoys me as its horrible 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Lillyrose4 said:

tell her to respect you and if she hates it then you have us. least you've tried hugs it pisses me off when people disrespect others it fucking annoys me as its horrible 

Here's the thing I've tried..she gets upset whenever I do..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Lillyrose4 said:

tell her shes a disapoiment idc if i get banned for saying that but she is she should respect you

Is it a bad thing if I sometimes think that she could do better as a mother..? (I hope that you don't get banned! I would miss you)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...