Trick or Treat?

Ghostie    

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Lilly-Rose said:

maybe try something else this is boring lol 

Ohhh but trick or treat is totally fitting for this time of year! 🎃👻

If you have any suggestions for more interactive games for the community, feel free to put them in the suggestions topic! It will be looked at by the team. 😊

4 hours ago, Daisie said:

Ohhh but trick or treat is totally fitting for this time of year! 🎃👻

If you have any suggestions for more interactive games for the community, feel free to put them in the suggestions topic! It will be looked at by the team. 😊

okay :)

Harper
This post was recognized by Harper!

ArtemisArt was awarded the badge 'Halloween 2021 Poop - You Got Tricked!'

Awwwww I’ll miss you @Ghostie

• Like 1

• Harper locked this topic
  • Harper unlocked this topic
  • VIP (Partner)
1 minute ago, Daisie said:

Over so soon! See you next year 👻

Not if I see you first >:)

2 minutes ago, Saphira said:

Awwwww I’ll miss you @Ghostie

I'll miss you too, but I'll always find time for one final trick? POOP BADGE FOR @Saphira

#Encore #OverandOut

ghostie-sig.jpg

Fair play @Ghostie fair play

Ummm can i know what is happening here? Please?? I mean ..I know I am being ridiculous right now..but please? Someone who is patient enough to help me out here?

Just now, Learning how to love mysel said:

Ummm can i know what is happening here? Please?? I mean ..I know I am being ridiculous right now..but please? Someone who is patient enough to help me out here?

I mean ..I am kindaa new here...sooo

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 minutes ago, Learning how to love mysel said:

I mean ..I am kindaa new here...sooo

Howdy! This was a forum game we ran in the lead up to Halloween with a chance to win Halloween badges, gift vouchers and other fun forum perks. The game is now closed until next Halloween.

Staff-Account.png

4 minutes ago, Learning how to love mysel said:

I mean ..I am kindaa new here...soo...In case you are wondering..soo .i  was not in here for a month or so..and then i come back and see @Ghostie following me ( which i blv was by mistake) and then i come here and find out that he/she/they left!! I mn ahh whatever ☺️

Daisie
This post was recognized by Daisie!

Learning how to love mysel was awarded the badge 'Halloween 2021 Ghostie'

40 minutes ago, Harper said:

Howdy! This was a forum game we ran in the lead up to Halloween with a chance to win Halloween badges, gift vouchers and other fun forum perks. The game is now closed until next Halloween.

Ohhh okayy thankyouu..☺️..You are so sweet..also do you know why @Ghostie started following me(ik this is a dumb question ..becuz how would you know right)...bcuz i literally don't make any contents or anything..?..is it normal to follow like random people in here? I really wanna know..bcuz i am kinda new? 

Yes it kindly it normal to follow random people here, or to follow people who are new that way if they have trouble you can help them out

p.s 

you know have another new follower 🙂

2 hours ago, Saphira said:

Yes it kindly it normal to follow random people here, or to follow people who are new that way if they have trouble you can help them out

p.s 

you know have another new follower 🙂

Oh heyy @Saphira...I see ..I see..um..cool Ya I saw it..But ukw it'd be waste of time if You follow me..like that'd be useless no? ...ahh nvm..Thankyouu 💃🏻

• Harper locked this topic