Hi!

Blc Β  Β 

You deserve to be here just like everyone else I don't know you personally but I can tell your a good person I'm here for you alright? Please don't do anything I know somebody who did there still here but it really scared me please don't you have a lot to live for those guys/ that guy is mind my language but a piece of shit you deserve to live br happy he doesn't this is coming fromΒ  a guy but us men were all Garbage we don't know how treat girls so we treat them like toys something to play with no one deserves itΒ 

• Like 1

Just now, Blc said:

You deserve to be here just like everyone else I don't know you personally but I can tell your a good person I'm here for you alright? Please don't do anything I know somebody who did there still here but it really scared me please don't you have a lot to live for those guys/ that guy is mind my language but a piece of shit you deserve to live br happy he doesn't this is coming fromΒ  a guy but us men were all Garbage we don't know how treat girls so we treat them like toys something to play with no one deserves itΒ 

😭

18 hours ago, Blc said:

Hi guys I'm new here I like video games and absolutely love reading I'm a bit of a bookworm to be honest!πŸ˜… I've been through a lot this past year so please be nice to me!Β 

Hey BLC,

Welcome to our community. How is everything going for you at the moment? πŸ™‚

Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

17 hours ago, Lillyrose4 said:

I been used too many times I am only 16. I am so useless

Hello Lilly,

I'm really sorry to hear that you have been used so many times. When people experience something like this, it can really impact their self-worth, and the abuser makes you feel like you have no value. I think it was really helpful for us to talk through the things you like about yourself on the other topic, and to remind yourself of them when you're feeling low. What do you think? Also, I'm really pleased to hear that you're working with the police to move away from the abuser. Are you finding their support helpful?Β 

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

Hello Lilly,

I'm really sorry to hear that you have been used so many times. When people experience something like this, it can really impact their self-worth, and the abuser makes you feel like you have no value. I think it was really helpful for us to talk through the things you like about yourself on the other topic, and to remind yourself of them when you're feeling low. What do you think? Also, I'm really pleased to hear that you're working with the police to move away from the abuser. Are you finding their support helpful?Β 

it's ok

Hello,

That's good. Are you working to a date that you want to be out by? How is it going with the police?Β 

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hello,

That's good. Are you working to a date that you want to be out by? How is it going with the police?Β 

for Layla? and, they've arrested him