my mental health is not good

Lillyx    

I cry i am unhappy. i can't seem to love life i don't want to be here and i can't find anyone who loves me for me. i want to be good enough

1 hour ago, Lillyrose4 said:

I cry i am unhappy. i can't seem to love life i don't want to be here and i can't find anyone who loves me for me. i want to be good enough

Hello @Lillyrose4

I'm sorry to hear that you're so unhappy at the moment. I know it might not seem like it now, but these feelings may change, and it's okay to feel like everything is just too much. It's really good to open up about how you're feeling as this will get you the help you need. I just want to know, are you safe at the moment? From what you've said, it sounds like you are thinking of ending things, and I just want to check, are you currently thinking about ending your life? There are loads of ways to get through such a difficult time, and we will be able to help you. Please do get back to me as soon as you can and let me know if you are safe or not. We are here and we care about you. Stay safe. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hello @Lillyrose4

I'm sorry to hear that you're so unhappy at the moment. I know it might not seem like it now, but these feelings may change, and it's okay to feel like everything is just too much. It's really good to open up about how you're feeling as this will get you the help you need. I just want to know, are you safe at the moment? From what you've said, it sounds like you are thinking of ending things, and I just want to check, are you currently thinking about ending your life? There are loads of ways to get through such a difficult time, and we will be able to help you. Please do get back to me as soon as you can and let me know if you are safe or not. We are here and we care about you. Stay safe. 

Hi, I love Monsoon! I feel safe but very unhappy. I feel like I have to pretend to love my relationship when it is abusive but i'm not. I feel lost and want to leave and end things 😞

Hey there,

I am glad to hear that you are safe. If you feel like you are in an emergency situation and are thinking of ending things, here is some useful information: 

• UK - The Samaritans: 116 123 (24/7 service)
  • USA - NSPL: 1-800-273-8255
  • A list of worldwide crisis lines: https://www.befrienders.org
  • An app I can recommend: https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ this has safety plans to make sure you don't harm yourself and you might find it useful. 
  • If you’re in the UK, you can text SHOUT to 85258 when you are struggling, and a trained crisis volunteer will text you back. This is great if you find talking on the phone challenging, and it’s completely free 24/7

I'm sorry to learn that your relationship is abusive. Do you have a way of leaving at the moment, or is it not safe for you to get out of it? 

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I am glad to hear that you are safe. If you feel like you are in an emergency situation and are thinking of ending things, here is some useful information: 

• UK - The Samaritans: 116 123 (24/7 service)
  • USA - NSPL: 1-800-273-8255
  • A list of worldwide crisis lines: https://www.befrienders.org
  • An app I can recommend: https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ this has safety plans to make sure you don't harm yourself and you might find it useful. 
  • If you’re in the UK, you can text SHOUT to 85258 when you are struggling, and a trained crisis volunteer will text you back. This is great if you find talking on the phone challenging, and it’s completely free 24/7

I'm sorry to learn that your relationship is abusive. Do you have a way of leaving at the moment, or is it not safe for you to get out of it? 

i feel so negative when i realise the pain he is causing me. am i at fault for him abusing me and putting my life through hell? I am working with the police to leave it.

10 hours ago, Lillyrose4 said:

That is what I was relating, sorry I forgot to quote it the first time.

12 hours ago, Lillyrose4 said:

feel so down 😭

Hello @Lillyrose4

How are you feeling now? It's pretty common for those who are being abused to feel like it's their fault, however, when someone is abusive towards you, it is all on them, not you.  As I said, it's really common to feel this way, and it can take a while for someone to realise that didn't do anything, because that person makes them feel like you deserve it. What do you think?

Also, I'm really glad to hear that the police are working with you. What kind of help have they given you so far? 

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hello @Lillyrose4

How are you feeling now? It's pretty common for those who are being abused to feel like it's their fault, however, when someone is abusive towards you, it is all on them, not you.  As I said, it's really common to feel this way, and it can take a while for someone to realise that didn't do anything, because that person makes them feel like you deserve it. What do you think?

Also, I'm really glad to hear that the police are working with you. What kind of help have they given you so far? 

hi. hope your okay. i feel really rubbish

4 hours ago, Lillyrose4 said:

hi. hope your okay. i feel really rubbish

Hi Lily,

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling rubbish. I noticed that you posted this four hours ago, and I just want to check, are you feeling any better now? Has something in particular happened today? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hi Lily,

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling rubbish. I noticed that you posted this four hours ago, and I just want to check, are you feeling any better now? Has something in particular happened today? 

not great. crying needing support

not going 😭

Hey @Lillyrose4

I will message you privately now so we can talk more about how you're feeling and give you the support you need. Speak soon. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 6:17 PM, Lillyrose4 said:

Hope you get better soon.  🙏 

We care about you! Take care Lily. 🙂

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
4 minutes ago, Lillyrose4 said:

😭😭 p;lease help 

Just checked in with @Monsoon and they are private messaging you. 

Staff-Account.png

sat crying with hands shaking 

Hey Lily,

We are here for you and will continue to message you now and give you the support you need. You are not alone. 

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey Lily,

We are here for you and will continue to message you now and give you the support you need. You are not alone. 

😞