being ugly

Lillyx Β  Β 

hell no. Just because a guy that you used to date calls you ugly doesn't mean you are and by changing yourself just means he gets what he wants. Stand up for yourself and don't change for anyone FYI you are not ugly you are beautifulΒ 

• Yaaas 1

1 hour ago, Blue22031 said:

hell no. Just because a guy that you used to date calls you ugly doesn't mean you are and by changing yourself just means he gets what he wants. Stand up for yourself and don't change for anyone FYI you are not ugly you are beautifulΒ 

Hey @Lillyrose4

I think that this is such a good point. People can often say mean things because of their own insecurities or hang ups, and they often don't mean what they are saying. They also might say things like this because they are upset and want to hurt you. What do you think? Do you think he meant it?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

5 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Lillyrose4

I think that this is such a good point. People can often say mean things because of their own insecurities or hang ups, and they often don't mean what they are saying. They also might say things like this because they are upset and want to hurt you. What do you think? Do you think he meant it?Β 

i know im ugly and i tihnk he did.Β 

Hey Lily,

Sorry to hear you're feeling low about yourself. Can I ask, has there been a time when you felt better about how you look? If so, what was that like?Β 

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Lily,

Sorry to hear you're feeling low about yourself. Can I ask, has there been a time when you felt better about how you look? If so, what was that like?Β 

it was amazing. I was so loving myself now i dont think i am as pretty or worth anything like others are

Hey Lily,

I'm glad to hear that it was amazing for you. Can I ask, when you did feel that way, what things did you love about yourself?Β 

8 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Lily,

I'm glad to hear that it was amazing for you. Can I ask, when you did feel that way, what things did you love about yourself?Β 

my little girl

8 minutes ago, Lillyrose4 said:

my little girl

Hey Lily,

That's lovely; how old is she? I'm wondering, if you could ask the person who knows you best to describe three things they like about you, what would they say?Β 

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey Lily,

That's lovely; how old is she? I'm wondering, if you could ask the person who knows you best to describe the best three things about you, what would they say?Β 

it's Lilly lol! She isn't even 1 yrs old bless her.Β 

21 minutes ago, a human_56 said:

Yeah, just like BlueΒ said, you're beautiful no matter what the person you used to date told you

also your kid must be soo cute

she has my eyes! lucky to have her i really am

22 minutes ago, a human_56 said:

Yeah, just like BlueΒ said, you're beautiful no matter what the person you used to date told you

also your kid must be soo cute

how you doing today? I am not doing too great lol

22 hours ago, Lillyrose4 said:

it's Lilly lol! She isn't even 1 yrs old bless her.Β 

Hey Lilly,

Aww, she is really young then, isn't she? I'm wondering, if you could describe the three best things about you, like parts of your personality or things you're good at, what would you choose? It can be really powerful to remember the things we like about ourselves when we are feeling low πŸ™‚

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Lilly,

Aww, she is really young then, isn't she? I'm wondering, if you could describe the three best things about you, like parts of your personality or things you're good at, what would you choose? It can be really powerful to remember the things we like about ourselves when we are feeling low πŸ™‚

My knowledge, My eyes and good genes! you?

Hey,

Thank you for coming up with some more positive things πŸ™‚

I wonder, for the next 10 times you're feeling low aboutΒ yourself, why don't you write down the things you like about yourself and see if it makes you feel any better? It can take a while, but eventually, we can train ourΒ minds to shift more towards the things we like about ourselves.Β 

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Thank you for coming up with some more positive things πŸ™‚

I wonder, for the next 10 times you're feeling low aboutΒ yourself, why don't you write down the things you like about yourself and see if it makes you feel any better? It can take a while, but eventually, we can train ourΒ minds to shift more towards the things we like about ourselves.Β 

welcome! I have no idea lol

Hey there,

That's fine. I guess that it takes work to be able to shift our mindset to a more positive one, but it really is possible πŸ™‚

58 minutes ago, Lillyrose4 said:

I don't need support but I feel so groggy need to shower been in a room for 48 hours ughhh

Hey there,

Ah, yeah, I get that. I will reply to your message now and we can carry on talking there πŸ™‚

Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, yeah, I get that. I will reply to your message now and we can carry on talking there πŸ™‚

okayyy

• Like 2

On 10/7/2021 at 5:44 PM, Lillyrose4 said:

Why do i get attention even when being 'ugly' as my ex kept saying too me.Β  need advice should i change to shut him up?

Your not ugly.  He is trying to get a reaction from you by telling you things that he is making up. Don't take any notice from him he is not worth crying over. We care about you ❀

On 10/7/2021 at 5:55 PM, Lillyrose4 said:

i just can't seem to be 'pretty'

Your personality is pretty 😍your whole self is pretty 

1 hour ago, JessFlower33 said:

Your not ugly.  He is trying to get a reaction from you by telling you things that he is making up. Don't take any notice from him he is not worth crying over. We care about you ❀

Your personality is pretty 😍your whole self is pretty 

aw thx