Coming out tips for 15 under?

Celestia Β  Β 

Hey @Celestia

Welcome to our community πŸ™‚

How are you? That's great that you want to come out to your family. CanΒ I ask, what makes you scared that they won't accept you?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

3 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Celestia

How are you? That's great that you want to come out to your family. CanΒ I ask, what makes you scared that they won't accept you?Β 

They say lots of bad things about gays and think that they brainwash children. 😞

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Celestia

My grandma supports me.

Hey @Celestia

I'm sorry to hear that they say lots of bad things about gay people. How does it make you feel when you hear that kind of stuff from them?

I just want you to know that I've supported plenty of people in similar situations to you before, and although it can be hard at first, as time goes on, the parents usually come around to the news. it can just take some time for them to process what you're telling them, and the love they have for their children is such a strong force in allowing them to become more accepting and open-minded. What do you think of this?

Also, I'm really pleased to hear that your grandma supports you - that's amazing πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e