This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

What do I do?

Music_Geek_23    

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear that you're fine. I know it might not seem like it now, but you might get to the point where your feelings have faded. I'm wondering, if they do carry on, what do you think you might do? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I don't know what I would do. He knows that I like him, and right now, I just really need a hug. And I'm gonna tell him I need a hug and see what he does.

Hey there,

Yeah, it does sound like you need a hug! I'm wondering, how happy would you say you were when you were together? 

On 10/4/2021 at 4:34 PM, Music_Geek_23 said:

I'm fine today. And I don't think my feelings for him will fade.

Hello there, just wanted to tell you that pleaseeeee pleaaaseeee pleeaaaseeee dont get back together with him again...pleaaseeee i am begging you. I know  you love him and ukw its just because you are sooo good at heart. But the whole scenario him cheating on you with your bestfriend and asking you to have sex with him seems so wronggg. He is not worth it young lady. You deserve much much better. And I am sure the thought that you will love him forever is just your mind playing tricks with you because you feel alone afrer the whole break up... Cut ties with him and your bestfriend for a while meet new people... there is someone for you out there...so please dont waste your time on him . He is a scumbagggggg oh my god this is really frustrating..How can he do that to you?? His mind is soo messed up..and ukw its him who needs help..so please dont get back with him🥺

Hey @Music_Geek_23

How are you feeling today? It must be really hard for you with you having been so happy in the past. I'm just wondering though, was the relationship working for you? I just remember you saying about how he cheated and maybe just wanted sex. It sounded like you wanted more and that he could have treated you better. What do you think? 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.

@Learning how to love mysel i won't get back with him. i want to, but im not going to. besides, i have a new bf who loves me. really loves me. and he aint tryin to have sex with me. and i love him.

18 hours ago, Music_Geek_23 said:

@Learning how to love mysel i won't get back with him. i want to, but im not going to. besides, i have a new bf who loves me. really loves me. and he aint tryin to have sex with me. and i love him.

Heyyy thats just dope...I hope everything happens well in your new relationship!! Vest wishes..Also please don't feel pressured to have sex with him okay?? Do it only when you feel like you are completely ready..love you

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Music_Geek_23 said:

Hey there,

How's it going with your new boyfriend? I'm glad that you've been able to move on, because it sounds like your ex wasn't treating you very nicely, and I hope that this person is treating you better 🙂

my new bf and i actually love each other. i mean, we might be online dating, and we might have met from a game, but just thinking about him makes me smile. We did a zoom for the first time yesterday, and we couldn't stop smiling. Every time we looked at each other we just smiled. He's the best. I'm not even thinking about getting back with my ex. I mean, yeah him and i can still be friends, but nothing more.

1 hour ago, Music_Geek_23 said:

my new bf and i actually love each other. i mean, we might be online dating, and we might have met from a game, but just thinking about him makes me smile. We did a zoom for the first time yesterday, and we couldn't stop smiling. Every time we looked at each other we just smiled. He's the best. I'm not even thinking about getting back with my ex. I mean, yeah him and i can still be friends, but nothing more.

Hey @Music_Geek_23...do you think you want to visit this situation again ..cause i think dear you are young and not you know very mature? So this happens..like dating and stuff...you have to wait for sometime after you meet someone...to reason if things are gonna work out and all....Do you mind telling me what do you feel about him..if its no private? ..and tell me whats falling in love like for you...You are really good at heart..I don't want you to fall into any traps or anything you know..like its okay to trust people..but take your time.. don't rush

His mom keeps telling me she will contact the police. I just love him. I just want to be with him. He makes me happy when im talking to him. I miss him.

Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear what's happened with your new boyfriend. How are you feeling? I can tell how happy you were earlier, and for this to now happen, I can imagine that you're feeling really low about it. I hope you're as okay as you can be and I hope to hear back from you soon.