Awkwardness in a relationship with my girlfriend

Cadence    

We started dating on July 8th at first it was alright after a month or shorter it started getting awkward till now we hardly talk or hang out and sometimes when I don’t feel happy I want to hug her but then we have an awkward relationship and I can’t really just go up and hug her. In school we kinda talk but outside of school we don’t message much she doesn’t really answer messages . She’s mostly around her friends hanging out and talking then I just don’t really get included cause she looks happy

Hey @Cadence

Welcome to our community 🙂

Hmm, it's interesting because it sounds like she is quite distant at the moment, and you're really picking up on the awkwardness right now. I'm wondering, what do you think might be going on for her? Have you spoken to her about how you feel? 

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

9 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Cadence

Welcome to our community 🙂

Hmm, it's interesting because it sounds like she is quite distant at the moment, and you're really picking up on the awkwardness right now. I'm wondering, what do you think might be going on for her? Have you spoken to her about how you feel? 

Hello @Monsoon thank you for replying

i dont know honestly and I haven’t been able to get a hold of her as she isn’t normally on her phone and doesn’t really message back but when I said with her and her friends at lunch yesterday they were talking about a video that my girlfriend had sent them and it so happens to be she sent the video around the time I sent her a message 

9 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Cadence

How are you feeling? It must be stressful for you while she is being like this. Have you thought about asking her friends if they know what's going on? 

@Monsoon it’s quite stressful and upsetting thinking about it as it’s been tough these days for me due to some problems and she wasn’t in school today and I was worried but she replied to my messages  and I don’t have any of her friends numbers but I sit next to one of them in a class

Hey,

Yeah, I totally get why this is stressful and upsetting for you. I noticed that you said it's been tough for you these days because of some problems, and I'm wondering, would you like to tell us about what's going on? Also, what did she say when she replied to you? I hope that she has told you what's going on and helped you to feel better about your relationship. Speak soon. 

Hey Cadence,

How are you doing today? I hope you can talk to her properly soon because can imagine that this is really playing on your mind. Do you have a hunch as to how she might be feeling about things at the moment?