Stuck in a situationship?

Not sure about the relationship I am having with a guy I am dating. We nearly talk everyday and go on actual dates with each other. We even act like a couple in public with holding hands and kissing. We both admitted that we weren't sure if we wanted to be in a relationship but we both really like each other. 

Edited by Rovianova_567
mispelling

• Rovianova_567 changed the title to Stuck in a situationship?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ZoeA895
      Hiii 🙃 so I recently started to question my sexuality and I need some advice because im low key kinda panicking and idk what to do . I love the lgbtq+ community and have many friends within it , im just stressing because idk what to do that’s all 😂 I’m in a happy relationship with a boy so the option of experimenting with other genders isn’t really possible rn obviously. But I find both boys and girls attractive and Ik I’d 100% experiment with girls at the very least . My parents are incredibly homophobic so I’d never come out to them tho . But I have amazing friends who would support me . What should I doooo please someone help x