Jump to content

To confess or not?


Randomgirl.
 Share

Recommended Posts

Heyy. I’ve had a huge crush on this girl for about 3 months now. When I first met her (back in June) I thought she was so cool and I really wanted to get to know her, but I kept getting nervous around her. I would literally count down the days until I got to see her again. At first I was really confused about this, but once I came to terms with the idea of liking a girl, it wasn’t hard to accept. I’m happy with my sexuality. Girls are so much hotter than boys anyway. (Im not even out yet tho and I still don’t know what my label is but that’s not the point). I really really REALLY think it’s a terrible idea to tell her though, because she’s probably straight, and we’re not even that close. Also even if I decided I wanted to tell her I really don’t think I’d be able. But im running really low on patience and im scared im going to accidentally blurt it out to someone.  Im so terrified what she would think if she knew. But the reason this is only becoming a problem now is because I only see her at training. (We play for the same team). And the season is nearly over and we won’t be playing together again until the year after next, and I won’t be able to see her. So what the f do I do aghh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor

Hey @Randomgirl.

How exciting that you have a huge crush on someone! What other things do you like about her? 🙂I'm glad that you have come to terms with the idea of liking a girl. I remember you being confused about your sexuality when you first came to us, and although you don't know what your label is yet, it's good to hear that you are happy with your sexuality. 

Can I ask, why do you think it's a terrible idea to tell her? Also, I'm wondering, what makes you think that she is probably straight? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Randomgirl.

How exciting that you have a huge crush on someone! What other things do you like about her? 🙂I'm glad that you have come to terms with the idea of liking a girl. I remember you being confused about your sexuality when you first came to us, and although you don't know what your label is yet, it's good to hear that you are happy with your sexuality. 

Can I ask, why do you think it's a terrible idea to tell her? Also, I'm wondering, what makes you think that she is probably straight? 

Wow I didn’t realise you would actually remember the stuff I said before😂 this community really is great. I love everything about her. The way she smiles and her sense of humour and the way her hair covers her eyes sometimes. Everything. But to answer your question, I don’t really know why I think it’s such a bad idea. Maybe because I’m so bad at expressing my emotions and I would make a huge mess of it. And if she told me she didn’t feel the same I think I would literally just fade away right there and then.  I guess I don’t really know if she’s straight or not. We’ve never talked about crushes or dating or any of that. It would just be too good to be true for her to like me back. That would be like a movie or something. But I have about one more week to see her and I really don’t think I’m gonna have a huge increase of confidence and decide to tell her 😕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor

Hey @Randomgirl.

It sounds like you really like her a lot - how exciting! Do you think you would go well together if you did start dating? 🙂

Also, thank you for explaining to me why you feel it would be a bad idea. I wonder, could it be good to speak to her about crushes just to see if she is into girls or not? Then, if she is, maybe you can think about telling her. What do you think would be best? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Randomgirl.

It sounds like you really like her a lot - how exciting! Do you think you would go well together if you did start dating? 🙂

Also, thank you for explaining to me why you feel it would be a bad idea. I wonder, could it be good to speak to her about crushes just to see if she is into girls or not? Then, if she is, maybe you can think about telling her. What do you think would be best? 

I think thats a good idea. Honestly, there’s still a good bit I don’t know about her, but I really want to get to know her even more. So if a miracle happened and we did start dating, I would just focus on getting to know everything about her and I know I would do my best to give her the world. But I’m still pretty young and dating- well It’s not always like a movie when your in school. But thank you for the advice!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor

Hey,

Yeah, as you said, there's still a good bit you don't know about her, and I'm wondering, what could you do to get to know her more? Also, do you think you will try out speaking to her about crushes then? I think it would be really helpful. 

  • Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Yeah, as you said, there's still a good bit you don't know about her, and I'm wondering, what could you do to get to know her more? Also, do you think you will try out speaking to her about crushes then? I think it would be really helpful. 

I think I will try, that is if I don’t get too nervous and back out of it. I think I might ask her for her number or something and maybe get to know her as friends. Do you think that might be a good idea? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. Maybe you could follow her on social media too if you haven't already. What do you think? 

I think I’ll do that thank you! I’ll make sure to update if I make any progress

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...