I feel ugly and useless

Knrgiusyte    

Hi, so i have been feeling ugly lately. I have been always feeling pretty and everything but one day my friends told me that i look 5/10 and then i was hurt. I know it is okay but i dont feel like 5/10 is something i would be happy about.  They used to tell me i was pretty and i looked 8/10 but i think they lied to me because they didnt want to hurt me which i understand. But nobody ever told me in my face that im pretty, nobody wants to seat with me in class and nobody wants to be friends with me. Thats why im realizing this. Also i feel useless here. My personality is bad, im not smart, im lazy af, im ugly, i dont do any hobbies, im quiet, im not  funny, i have social anxiety and i dont even help my parents with anything.  I just dont feel like i would be successful in my life. And thats why im feeling useless because of that and a lot of more reasons. I know i should be helping my parents with everything but im trying. But i just can’t control my laziness. I can’t do that i have tried so many times to help them but it always stayed only for few days. I was thinking about kms but i dont think i could do it because i know it would be painful so thats good. Also i have a younger brother that really loves me so i cannot do it because of him.

Im so sorry if it is really difficult to read. And about my english. English is my third language so it is not perfect. Also i feel really emberrased to tell you everything about me. Thank you

Hello @Knrgiusyte

Thank you for opening up to us about how things are for you at the moment. It sounds like you're really struggling right now. From what you've said, it seems like you are quite down on yourself, and this can really stress us out and make us feel low. How are you feeling after getting that off your chest? I ask because people usually feel better when they tell someone how they feel. Before I go ahead and give you support, can I check, are you safe at the moment? I saw what you said about feeling like you want to take your own life, and I wanted to ask, do you have a plan to do this? I kind of get the feeling that you don't from what you've said, but I just want to check that you're safe at the moment. I know it might not seem like it now, but this feeling may pass, and opening up about how you feel is the best way to get through it. We are here for you. Stay safe and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey @Knrgiusyte

How are you feeling today? You do not have to apologise for bothering us - we would love to chat with you. I know that you said you were being dramatic, but your feelings do sound quite overwhelming and it could be good for you to speak about them. Your feelings are valid, and even though others may be going through more intense things, this doesn't mean that you have to put them to one side. We are here for you if you want to talk. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e