Sexuality

Bi the way Β  Β 

Hey @Bi the way

Sorry to hear that. How does it make you feel knowing that they will be the one who make the final decision? Also, how long is it until you get to go to college and get more of that independence that you're looking for? I bet you can't wait!

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

That's amazing, just recently iv'e figured out my own sexuality and become comfortable with it i used to think there was something wrong with me, it's see someone else's story

On 9/20/2021 at 10:13 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey @Bi the way

Sorry to hear that. How does it make you feel knowing that they will be the one who make the final decision? Also, how long is it until you get to go to college and get more of that independence that you're looking for? I bet you can't wait!

Hey

Honestly I am not really surprised but it is a bit disheartening.Β 
Haha yeah I have quite a lot planned. I’ll be starting collegeΒ in fall 2023.

11 hours ago, bisexualweeb said:

That's amazing, just recently iv'e figured out my own sexuality and become comfortable with it i used to think there was something wrong with me, it's see someone else's story

Thanks!
I used to think the same and I think that's why it took me 2 years to accept myself. IΒ am glad that you’ve become more accepting of yourself now πŸ™‚

6 hours ago, Bi the way said:

Hey

Honestly I am not really surprised but it is a bit disheartening.Β 
Haha yeah I have quite a lot planned. I’ll be starting collegeΒ in fall 2023.

Hey @Bi the way

Yeah, I totally get why this would feel disheartening for you. When we aren't able to have complete independence over an aspect of our life that is so important, it can be very emotional and hard to work through, but I'm glad that you're opening up.Β I'm wondering, is there anything else you could do at this point to feel more independent? It doesn't have to be in this area, it could be another part of your life. Also, even if these things only seem quite small, I think that it might help you to feel better about things. I remember you saying that you made some changes around distancing yourself from toxic friends and coming out.Β 

Also, how exciting that you'll be starting college in a couple of years! What will you be studying?Β 

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Bi the way

Yeah, I totally get how this would feel disheartening for you. I'm wondering, is there anything else you could do at this point to feel more independent? It doesn't have to be in this area, it could be another part of your life. Also, even if these things only seem quite small, I think that it might help you to feel better about things.

Also, how exciting that you'll be starting college in a couple of years! What will you be studying?Β 

Hey

I think I do have some sort of financial independence and as I’ve gotten older they are slightly less involved in my friend circle.

Yeah I am really looking forward to college! I’ll be pursuing medical sciences.

Hey,

How are you doing today?Β Ah, that sounds great. As I said, it's good to find other areas that you can be independent in, because there might just be not much you can do until you are older. Also, medical sciences sounds great! Have you decided on which college to go to yet?Β 

Hey

I am doing fine. I hope you’re doing well too!

Yeah it did feel nice to think about it.

I have finalized a few colleges in my state and a few in some other states. I’ll be happy to get into any of them!

Hey @Bi the way

I'm glad to hear that you are doing fine πŸ™‚. Going to collegeΒ must be so exciting for you, and you will have to keep usΒ updated on how the applications go!Β 

I'm wondering, is there anything else you'd like to talk about with me at the moment?

On 9/24/2021 at 2:12 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey @Bi the way

I'm glad to hear that you are doing fine πŸ™‚. Going to collegeΒ must be so exciting for you, and you will have to keep usΒ updated on how the applications go!Β 

I'm wondering, is there anything else you'd like to talk about with me at the moment?

Hey

Will definitely update you on the applications!

Nothing new at the moment

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Bi the way said:

Hey

Will definitely update you on the applications!

Nothing new at the moment

Thanks!

Hey,

Great. Good luck with it all, and remember that we are here if you need us πŸ™‚

Β 

Hello so since last year I started to question my sexuality. I'm a girlΒ  and it's like I'm starting to have feelings for girls too. I do not know who to talk to I'm now 24 andΒ  confuse.Β