why ı am so ugly?

Harun    

Hey @Harun

Welcome to our community. Sorry to hear that you're feeling low about your appearance and life. I just want you to know that we are here for you if you want to talk. It must be hard for you having such intense feelings like this, but it's good to open up about them and explore why you're feeling this way. Can I ask, where do you think these feelings come from? When did they start? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

It started like 1 or 2 years ago.When ı became a teenager ı started more arguing with my family,my friends etc.Now ı only have 1 close friend.But ı starting to feel like he getting away from me and ı don't know why.I did not done a such thing.I always had a respect to my family,to my friends,to everyone actually.And ı don't know why ı started to think ı am ugly.I want to change something ın my life but something just stops me to do that.I need some help.

• Ditch the Label Staff
26 minutes ago, Harun said:

It started like 1 or 2 years ago.When ı became a teenager ı started more arguing with my family,my friends etc.Now ı only have 1 close friend.But ı starting to feel like he getting away from me and ı don't know why.I did not done a such thing.I always had a respect to my family,to my friends,to everyone actually.And ı don't know why ı started to think ı am ugly.I want to change something ın my life but something just stops me to do that.I need some help.

Do you feel able to have a chat with your friend about this? Sometimes we can so easily get caught up inside our own heads about what others think about us (and this will mostly be negative stuff) when actually, they don't feel that way at all. It could be reassuring to hear and be a good start to moving forwards feeling better about yourself.

A good place to start can be thinking about things that you like about yourself as we're always quick to think about the negative stuff! What are 3 things you like about yourself and it can be absolutely ANYTHING - interests, skills, the colour of your eyes, how good you are at maths..... anything. 

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Blondie said:

Do you feel able to have a chat with your friend about this? Sometimes we can so easily get caught up inside our own heads about what others think about us (and this will mostly be negative stuff) when actually, they don't feel that way at all. It could be reassuring to hear and be a good start to moving forwards feeling better about yourself.

A good place to start can be thinking about things that you like about yourself as we're always quick to think about the negative stuff! What are 3 things you like about yourself and it can be absolutely ANYTHING - interests, skills, the colour of your eyes, how good you are at maths..... anything. 

thank you for helping me ın this bad situation.I really love you all.I am going to talk to my friend tomorrow.Have a nice day!

• Ditch the Label Staff
15 hours ago, Harun said:

thank you for helping me ın this bad situation.I really love you all.I am going to talk to my friend tomorrow.Have a nice day!

@Harun We're here for you! Let us know how you get on 🙂 

Have a great day too!

Staff-Account.png

11 hours ago, Blondie said:

@Harun We're here for you! Let us know how you get on 🙂 

Have a great day too!

today ı started doing exercising and riding bicycle.I feel better right now.And having no bad thing with my friend.I talked to him and everything is fine right now.Sorry for my bad english.So the point is ı feel better than the yesterday.Have a nice day great people! 🙂

• Ditch the Label Staff
21 minutes ago, Harun said:

today ı started doing exercising and riding bicycle.I feel better right now.And having no bad thing with my friend.I talked to him and everything is fine right now.Sorry for my bad english.So the point is ı feel better than the yesterday.Have a nice day great people! 🙂

That's so good to hear! Hope your weekend is amazing!

college student dancing GIF by MTVU

Staff-Account.png