Happy International Cat Day!!! 😸🐱 🐈 🐈‍⬛ 🐾

Foggy_the_enby    

I just found out from a page I follow on Facebook that it’s International Cat Day so I thought I’d come here to publicly announce it!!! 

Excuse me while I act like a Mod (or something like that) for some reason here.

Happy International Cat Day everyone!!!

Make sure for the cat owners here to hug your felines and give them lots of love and attention (if they can tolerate it) to let them know they are very loved and appreciated in our lives.

And if you don’t, then make sure to imply something to do with cats in your life today! Whether that’s searching up fun and interesting facts about cats (big or small) or watching a YouTube video, or giving your neighbourly cats (if they’re friendly and around) some love on a walk, or whatever else you can think of, it will be greatly appreciated!!! Cats have been a very special part of my life since I was little, and I’m sure they are for many people including some of you, so if you can take some time of your day to be dedicated to them, even if it’s just thinking about them for a few minutes of your free time or at the end of the day, that’s awesome!

spacer.png

How to say meow in different languages! (I apologise if this isn’t accurate):

spacer.png

A cute meme I found when looking for the other images:

spacer.png

Even one of my cats Daisy says hi!

spacer.png

Have an aMEWzing day!!! 

• 5 months later...

OMG these cat memes are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.

• Like 1