I'm getting bullied

Every day i get online to play video games i get bullied... It's hard to ignore because it's almost everyone. I just don't know what to do about it.... everyone just tells me to ignore them but that doesn't help nor do anything... I just wanna be free without being judged but i can't. pls help me

• Digital Mentor

Hey @Breetheshy

Welcome to our support community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting bullied when gaming. How are you feeling? I hope you're as okay as you can be. I totally get what you're saying about how it doesn't help ignoring them. I'm wondering, could you potentially block and report the gamers? How does it work? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Digital Mentor

Hey @Breetheshy

Ah, okay. What game is it that you're playing where this is happening? I only ask because there should be a reporting system to help tackle this kind of behaviour.

How are you feeling by the way? I hope you're alright. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Blue22031
      I've been self harming for 4 years now and don't know how to cope with it, people say that if you keep silent about how you feel it can be bad on your mental health, well i have kept silent and I feel depressed and i have panic attacks now and again.  Sometimes i feel suicidal too.  I just want someone to help me and give me some good advice on how i can cope with this.
    • By idonthaveanynameideas
      Hi,
      Ive read your book and i’ve really been enjoying it. When i found out about this website i was super excited and wanted to check it out. i’ve been struggling with my gender a lot recently, and it’s been very overwhelming since i’ve just been starting secondary school. i know i’m young so i’m not really expected to be thinking about my gender or experimenting with it, but ever since i have been i’ve been super confused and anxious. i think im genderfluid but im also not sure. i came out to my parents as transgender (mtf) and im not to sure how they felt about it. ive recently got my period and it’s made me feel super bad about my body. im also developing boobs which i am not happy about. i know i don’t have to have a label just yet but i don’t like not knowing how i feel. it makes me feel very anxious and stressed about my body. can you give please me some advice?
    • By Jane_123
      Hello, my best friend is going through a severe depression since forever, he is seeing a psychiatrist but he's barely getting better, I really wanna help him, I always talk and listen to him and try to cheer him up but I feel that it's not enough because I'm not seeing an improvement. 
      Please help and tell me what should I do. 
      Thanks. 
    • By Kay_shiv
      I'm a lesbian, however I can definitely not tell my parents. I am having a tough time not telling them. Based on my interaction with a psychologist it feels like a bad idea talking to anyone. I live in a third world country and being a homosexual is not as accepted. I could use some advice on how to deal with all of this.
    • By hopefulone
      I am feeling depressed every day. I am having self harm urges.  My mom found out about my self harm. Last month she took away the tools I used to self harm with. Last night I was crying for hours and I cried myself to sleep. I feel hopeless. 
      How can I cope with depression and self harm urges?