Coming put and why it can be difficult

It is really scary but its because it is unpredicable it can be bad or good but dont worry about the bad things just take into consideration that not everyone is good /will except you right away but that is just what happens please let me know if you want any updates on this and remember that not everyone is good,Bye See U GIF by swerk

• Digital Mentor

Hey @Arithescared

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us.

I just thought I'd check in and see how things are going for you at the moment? Is everything alright? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Digital Mentor

Hey. That's good to hear. If you'd like support with anything, just let us know. Enjoy your day! 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Artemis0222
      I live with my aunt after being kicked out for being trans. My aunt is homophobic but I don’t think she knows it. She always says that she had gay friends and that it doesn’t bother her but I’m pan and trans and don’t think she’ll accept me. I’m also too scared to tell her bc when I asked if she would call me by my pronouns and not my dead name she said she’ll call me she or my dead name and it really upsets me. What can I do?
    • By sakun123
      Hey guys i dont know how to put this and  i am doing for the first time so i am sorry if i do anything wrong.
      Just a few months ago i had perfect life with awesome girlfriend and tons of friends and i was 100% sure i was straight, but we broke up and me stupid just decided that it will be best to be as asocial as possible which would not be such a big problem but it is already more than 6 months and i still can not talk to anyone no matter how hard i try and on top of that not a long time ago i started questioning my sexuality and gender too which just totaly broke me and i have no idea what to do. I will be glad for any help or advice i can get 
      (Male,16y.o.)
    • By Amy73
      I’m bisexual however I am terrified of coming out to my parents. My parents are old-fashioned but I don’t know if that means they are homophobic, that would make coming out to them even harder. I don’t know how to ask if they support the “community”, I’ve been hoping it would just come out naturally but it hasn’t. I need ideas on both figuring out if they are homophobic and actually coming out to them…
    • By KTG
      I'm not sure what my sexuality is, but most of my friends have some idea of what they are. I know my pronouns are her / she, and think I am attracted to guys but all the straight ones I've met are not as nice as the gay ones. I look at boobs, yes, but only to compare them with my own because I'm self-conscious about them. I guess I'll just experiment when I'm older but I would like to know what my sexuality is now. Also, I don't see why people like sex so much. I don't want to offend people when I say that sticking my finger up someone's vagina or putting someone's penis in my mouth doesn't seem that exciting. Having a penis put up my vagina doesn't seem too bad I guess... Does that mean I'm straight? What does sexual attraction feel like?
      Thanks in advance,
      15 year old female.
    • By ZoeA895
      Hiii 🙃 so I recently started to question my sexuality and I need some advice because im low key kinda panicking and idk what to do . I love the lgbtq+ community and have many friends within it , im just stressing because idk what to do that’s all 😂 I’m in a happy relationship with a boy so the option of experimenting with other genders isn’t really possible rn obviously. But I find both boys and girls attractive and Ik I’d 100% experiment with girls at the very least . My parents are incredibly homophobic so I’d never come out to them tho . But I have amazing friends who would support me . What should I doooo please someone help x