This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Hey

Abigail18 Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff
4 hours ago, Abigail18 said:

idk anymore i’m missing my bestfriend so much i can’t stop crying idk if it’s the fact they left without saying goodbye or what i nver been like thisΒ 

It's so hard when you miss a friend so much. They really can be as close as (or sometimes closer in some cases) than family as we share so much with them.

Can you get a regular catch up with them booked in so that you always have that to look forward to?

Staff-Account.png

not really it’s very very slim we see each other bc there always busy and they have school and stuff so they only come where i live if there is a party or something that there parents are invite to so not much to look forward toΒ 

• Ditch the Label Staff
34 minutes ago, Abigail18 said:

not really it’s very very slim we see each other bc there always busy and they have school and stuff so they only come where i live if there is a party or something that there parents are invite to so not much to look forward toΒ 

This is tough to navigate and can really affect how we feel. Sometimes when people are feeling reallyΒ low it can be situational and other times they can be depressed.

Would you be able to have a chat with your doctor about how you are feeling so they could rule this out?

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Abigail18 said:

idk i don’t really talk to a doctor about this stuff or anyone i feel like i bother people with my problems and most time they don’t even carw

I can assure you that you are not a bother to anyone and we care very much about how you are doing.

if you could make one immediate and positive change in your life - what would it be?

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
19 minutes ago, Abigail18 said:

if i really could it would be to have real friends and not be so negative of myselfΒ 

That's a really good start - I would think that not being negative about yourself would be first? Then you are more likely to make friends if you are feeling better about yourself.

As a starting point - tell me one thing you really like about yourself. It can be anything at all. Eye colour, handwriting, sport skills, being a good listener...anything. And why do you like that thing about yourself?

I know it can feel uncomfortable thinking about the positive stuff as we're usually brilliant with negative things but to challenge this way of thinking and feel better it's just the start. Β Β 

Staff-Account.png

will two things i like about myself is my hair and eyes my hair bc it’s very pretty and it’s a big part in my personal and i can never die it bc it means a lot to me and i couldn’t hurt it and my eyes i like them bc of the coler they are blue and they stand out very well in good lighting. my hair is a dirty blonde kinda coler

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 minutes ago, Abigail18 said:

will two things i like about myself is my hair and eyes my hair bc it’s very pretty and it’s a big part in my personal and i can never die it bc it means a lot to me and i couldn’t hurt it and my eyes i like them bc of the coler they are blue and they stand out very well in good lighting. my hair is a dirty blonde kinda coler

That's fantastic and sounds so lovely!

What'sΒ your favourite subject at school and what are you best at, at school?

Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
10 minutes ago, Abigail18 said:

i don’t have any favorite subjects at school and i’m not really good at much basketball maybe but not that muchΒ 

Oh basketball is cool! I really like watching that as it's so exciting and fast moving, especially when the games stops with just a few seconds running down on the clock.Β 

Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
11 hours ago, Abigail18 said:

yeah i don’t watch it even tho i really want to but i just don’t get it that muxh

What are you up to this week?

Staff-Account.png

Hey @Abigail18

It sounds like you're having a really fun night with them andΒ I'm glad you're having a good time. How are you doing at the moment? Also, is there anything else that you'd like support with?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey,

Aww, I'm glad to hear that you had a good time :). It's interesting that you described yourself as feeling 'eh'; how are things at the moment?Β 

On 8/23/2021 at 2:23 PM, Abigail18 said:

there is a shit load of stuff on my mind i just don’t know how to say it all πŸ˜•

Hey @Abigail18

Sorry to hear that there is a lot onΒ your mind right now. Maybe you could start by telling me the thing that is bothering you the most first?Β 

• Like 1