Jump to content

hello, once again.


Jamesssss
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Foggy_the_enby said:

Eeeeeeeeee this picrew is awesome, I just picked pretty feminine hair options and I still look androgynous and that’s awesome!

spacer.png

I might have to give it a shot, maybe my autumn pfp on TS?

Also oh no, you've found me!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, -echo- said:

I might have to give it a shot, maybe my autumn pfp on TS?

Also oh no, you've found me!!

Oooooo that’ll be cool. My pfp already has an autumn feel to it lol 😂 but I may do a Halloween picrew. That willl be cool

And yes, I found you lol 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Foggy_the_enby said:

Oooooo that’ll be cool. My pfp already has an autumn feel to it lol 😂 but I may do a Halloween picrew. That willl be cool

And yes, I found you lol 🤣

Mine is my spring/summer one at the moment, I like it, but come autumn it'll need replacing

you should do a halloween one!! twould be very cool

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, -echo- said:

Mine is my spring/summer one at the moment, I like it, but come autumn it'll need replacing

you should do a halloween one!! twould be very cool

Yessssssss. I never really thought of the “season feel” of mine when I made mine, I just wanted a good picrew pfp lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Foggy_the_enby said:

Yessssssss. I never really thought of the “season feel” of mine when I made mine, I just wanted a good picrew pfp lol. 

same lol, but when I made it I decided it was my summer one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Foggy_the_enby said:

Eeeeeeeeee this picrew is awesome, I just picked pretty feminine hair options and I still look androgynous and that’s awesome!

spacer.png

Love it! I am trying to find a nice one to make my Avatar characters so suggestions would be great!

also I am kinda sad because all three of my minecraft axolotls despawned 😭

R.I.P. Lottie, Raffles and Pepper you will be missed

Max

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, MoonieOwl said:

Love it! I am trying to find a nice one to make my Avatar characters so suggestions would be great!

also I am kinda sad because all three of my minecraft axolotls despawned 😭

R.I.P. Lottie, Raffles and Pepper you will be missed

R.I.P Lottie, Raffles and Pepper. Can we have a minutes silence please?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, MoonieOwl said:

Love it! I am trying to find a nice one to make my Avatar characters so suggestions would be great!

also I am kinda sad because all three of my minecraft axolotls despawned 😭

R.I.P. Lottie, Raffles and Pepper you will be missed

I'm sorry for your loss

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh I am going to draw a picture of them in their sanctuary to commemorate their well lived lives!

Lottie was yellow, raffles was cyan and pepper was pink btw

Max

Link to comment
Share on other sites

K i gtg to bed now see you peeps later i should make my own picrew why donI get good ideas when i need to sleep 😑

Max

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MoonieOwl said:

K i gtg to bed now see you peeps later i should make my own picrew why donI get good ideas when i need to sleep 😑

night! see you tomorrow!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MoonieOwl said:

Love it! I am trying to find a nice one to make my Avatar characters so suggestions would be great!

also I am kinda sad because all three of my minecraft axolotls despawned 😭

R.I.P. Lottie, Raffles and Pepper you will be missed

What kind of picrew vibes are you going for? I could give you ones with similar vibes to your current picrew? 

Also, R.I.P Lottie, Raffles, and Pepper 😞 I hope they are happy now wherever they are in the Minecraft heaven

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MoonieOwl said:

K i gtg to bed now see you peeps later i should make my own picrew why donI get good ideas when i need to sleep 😑

Night!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...