Just talk I’m bored and need someone 🥺❤️

Ellie-may    

14 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Zookid

That's okay. So, maybe we could start by you typing out what you would say to me if I were your dad and you were coming out to him. How about giving that a go? 

K

Just now, Zookid said:

K

Dad I need to talk to you about something. You know how shawn ( my uncle) is gay? Well do you know what LGBTQ stands for? Well I'm bi.

Hey @Zookid

That's great - thanks for sending it over 🙂. Would you like to add anything else, or are you good starting from there and seeing how it goes? 

Is that similar to how you said it to your mom? If not, can I ask, when you came out to your mom, what did you say?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

11 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Zookid

That's great - thanks for sending it over 🙂. Would you like to add anything else, or are you good starting from there and seeing how it goes? 

Is that similar to how you said it to your mom? If not, can I ask, when you came out to your mom, what did you say?

It is the same as what I said to my mom

7 hours ago, Zookid said:

Idk

Hey @Zookid

How are you doing today? It sounds like you've got a good starter for the conversation you want to have with your dad then. When do you think you're going to do it? 

10 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Zookid

How are you doing today? It sounds like you've got a good starter for the conversation you want to have with your dad then. When do you think you're going to do it? 

I don't know.

17 hours ago, Zookid said:

Not really 

Hey @Zookid

That's okay 🙂

There is no rush, and if you don't feel like now is the right time, then it's totally okay to wait. Do you have any more questions about coming out, or anything else that you'd like advice on right now? 

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Zookid

That's okay 🙂

There is no rush, and if you don't feel like now is the right time, then it's totally okay to wait. Do you have any more questions about coming out, or anything else that you'd like advice on right now? 

No, thank you so much 

12 hours ago, Zookid said:

No, thank you so much 

Okay 🙂You know where we are if you would like more advice. Best of luck with it all!