Feeling ugly

Jessica1937 Β  Β 

So this is a long one..... Me and my bf haven't been getting on and recently found he's been following half naked women on tik tok πŸ™„.Β  I obviously questioned him about it and he said he didn't realise he was following them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but for the past 3 week sex has been none existent. So yesterday we had an argument and I asked him if he was still attracted to me and he said no. 😭😭 I've never really been a confident woman. This has knocked me completely. He's said he sorry and said he loves me and he does find me attractive. But now I don't believe him

23 minutes ago, Jessica1937 said:

So this is a long one..... Me and my bf haven't been getting on and recently found he's been following half naked women on tik tok πŸ™„.Β  I obviously questioned him about it and he said he didn't realise he was following them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but for the past 3 week sex has been none existent. So yesterday we had an argument and I asked him if he was still attracted to me and he said no. 😭😭 I've never really been a confident woman. This has knocked me completely. He's said he sorry and said he loves me and he does find me attractive. But now I don't believe him

I know it’s hard to hear from someone that’s never seen you but your gorgeous every one is in at least one way some day soon I hope u see the way of your beauty and cherish it and realise how much better a person it makes you and fall in love with that person then once uve done that you can try to find other peoples beauty and once your confident enough you can tell them how much their beauty stands out to u xxx

• Like 1

Thank you Ellie-may πŸ€— that's a really nice thing to sayΒ  from a complete stranger 😊 I really do need to work ony confidence. It's very true once you start loving yourself you will meet the right people. Xxx

3 minutes ago, Jessica1937 said:

Thank you Ellie-may πŸ€— that's a really nice thing to sayΒ  from a complete stranger 😊 I really do need to work ony confidence. It's very true once you start loving yourself you will meet the right people. Xxx

Take the advice even though I’m a complete hypocrite I know it’s right I hope your find your happiness within yourself and then start finding your happiness within others as they do u πŸ₯°I’m here for you or any one if anyone needs me β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ₯Ί

5 minutes ago, Jessica1937 said:

Just wanted to say from your profile pic your gorgeous I think you need to examine yourself and see what others see and u are well and truly beautiful!

2 minutes ago, Ellie-may said:

Take the advice even though I’m a complete hypocrite I know it’s right I hope your find your happiness within yourself and then start finding your happiness within others as they do u πŸ₯°I’m here for you or any one if anyone needs me β€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ₯Ί

Yes we are all hypocritical at times. I'm the same I can give the best advice but can never take my own.πŸ™„ It will take time I guess. After having my little boy my confidence really did crash...Β  But thank you very much for your reply it really does mean a lot ❀️❀️

Just now, Jessica1937 said:

Yes we are all hypocritical at times. I'm the same I can give the best advice but can never take my own.πŸ™„ It will take time I guess. After having my little boy my confidence really did crash...Β  But thank you very much for your reply it really does mean a lot ❀️❀️

I hope soon enough it helps I wish you and your son ❀️πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίall the best wishes and happiness you could ever have if you would like to talk I’m here always! Xxx

4 minutes ago, Ellie-may said:

Just wanted to say from your profile pic your gorgeous I think you need to examine yourself and see what others see and u are well and truly beautiful!

Awww Thank you very much 😘 ❀️❀️  I think what my bf said has just really knocked my self-esteem... I just need to pick myself back up. Xx

2 minutes ago, Ellie-may said:

I hope soon enough it helps I wish you and your son ❀️πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίall the best wishes and happiness you could ever have if you would like to talk I’m here always! Xxx

Thank you Ellie-May, you have really made me feel hopeful tonight. I wish you all the best too ❀️ yes that would be lovely to talk to you again. You have really lifted my spirits... So thank you beautiful 😘😘 xxx

1 minute ago, Jessica1937 said:

Thank you Ellie-May, you have really made me feel hopeful tonight. I wish you all the best too ❀️ yes that would be lovely to talk to you again. You have really lifted my spirits... So thank you beautiful 😘😘 xxx

Your welcome u know where I am I think personally your boyfriend needs a rain check no offence! Rise above it gorgeous u are better than to be put down by masculinity when u have us girls to make u feel better rise above it as hard as it sounds try ❀️ Xx

8 minutes ago, Ellie-may said:

Your welcome u know where I am I think personally your boyfriend needs a rain check no offence! Rise above it gorgeous u are better than to be put down by masculinity when u have us girls to make u feel better rise above it as hard as it sounds try ❀️ Xx

I don't know if its a rain check or a black eye πŸ˜‚ yes masculinity at its finest πŸ™„ girl power all the way 😘❀️❀️ xx

10 hours ago, Jessica1937 said:

I don't know if its a rain check or a black eye πŸ˜‚ yes masculinity at its finest πŸ™„ girl power all the way 😘❀️❀️ xx

yeah defo girl power we don’t need men to tell us how beautiful we are! Cxx

Edited by Harper
Removed comment that other users may find offensive

Β 

11 hours ago, Jessica1937 said:

Hey @Jessica1937

Welcome to our community. I'm glad to see that you were able to chat with one of our members already and feel better from that. I'm sorry to hear that your boyfriend said this to you. I think that in the moment, we can all say things we don't mean - do you think it was just a case of that instead? Also,Β I saw that you mentioned about how you're not sure if it's a rain check or a black eye.. canΒ I just check what you mean by this? I hope you're feeling a little bit better today. We are here for you if you need us.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e