I think I might be bisexual, please help πŸ˜…

ZoeA895 Β  Β 

Hiii πŸ™ƒ so I recently started to question my sexuality and I need some advice because im low key kinda panicking and idk what to do . I love the lgbtq+ community and have many friends within it , im just stressing because idk what to do that’s all πŸ˜‚ I’m in a happy relationship with a boy so the option of experimenting with other genders isn’t really possible rn obviously. But I find both boys and girls attractive and Ik I’d 100% experiment with girls at the very least . My parents are incredibly homophobic so I’d never come out to them tho . But I have amazing friends who would support me . What should I doooo please someone help x

1 hour ago, ZoeA895 said:

Hiii πŸ™ƒ so I recently started to question my sexuality and I need some advice because im low key kinda panicking and idk what to do . I love the lgbtq+ community and have many friends within it , im just stressing because idk what to do that’s all πŸ˜‚ I’m in a happy relationship with a boy so the option of experimenting with other genders isn’t really possible rn obviously. But I find both boys and girls attractive and Ik I’d 100% experiment with girls at the very least . My parents are incredibly homophobic so I’d never come out to them tho . But I have amazing friends who would support me . What should I doooo please someone help x

Hey Zoe,

I just replied to one of your comments about this and didn't realise you had posted a topic here too. Would you like me to reply here instead? Happy to do whatever works for you :)

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey @ZoeA895

Sure, I can reply here :)

I'm glad to hear that you're in aΒ happy relationship and would have the support from your friends. I'm sorry to learn that yourΒ family are very homophobic. I just want you to know thatΒ I have supported many people in your kind of situation before, and the parentsΒ almost always come around to the news. It can take a while which means that you have to be patient, but many parents find acceptance and realise that the love they have for their child goes above anything else. What do you think? IΒ guess my point is to have hope, because most people work through it.

I completely get why you are stressing, andΒ I just want you to know that it will all fall into place eventually, so try to trust the process. Things will get better, butΒ I know that it might be hard to see that now. What do you think?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e