Personally , I think we should be friends πŸ™ƒ

ZoeA895 Β  Β 

Hey 😊 I came on here honestly just to make friends and talk with people like me . I found this platform because I’m low key bi-curious and apparently people use it to discuss sexuality so if anyone wants a chat about that , or anything really , then I’m up for it πŸ’—

• Yaaas 2

Hi I would like to be your friend I’m bi and like talking about random things

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZoeAnderson895 said:

Hey 😊 I came on here honestly just to make friends and talk with people like me . I found this platform because I’m low key bi-curious and apparently people use it to discuss sexuality so if anyone wants a chat about that , or anything really , then I’m up for it πŸ’—

oh hello, I'm omnisexual, demisexual, fluidflux and polyamorous, so yep... anyway, yep I can chat if you want.Β 

• Like 1

Yh ofc 😊 would you maybe be able to explain those a bit more because I’m not too sure what they mean and I don’t want to get them mixed up and everything . It’s ok if you don’t want to I understand, just trying to get educated really x

Here this is a link to my dtl blogΒ 

Β 

Harper
This post was recognized by Harper!

"Thanks for sharing great content!"

Stormy_Skies was awarded the badge 'Act of Kindness' and 5 points.

Just now, ZoeAnderson895 said:

Yh ofc 😊 would you maybe be able to explain those a bit more because I’m not too sure what they mean and I don’t want to get them mixed up and everything . It’s ok if you don’t want to I understand, just trying to get educated really x

oh yeah lol. omnisexuality isΒ  best explained by this chart

Dragon Rider β€” M-spec Labels

polyamorous is being in multiple relationships at once, no it is not cheating

fluidflux is being both genderfluid and genderflux

demiseuxal is only being attracted to people you have an emotional attachment to.

I know that was to help someone else but I was a little bit to embarrassed to ask so thank you for the explanationΒ Β 

• Haha 1

Yh thank you so much @Stormy_SkiesΒ that really helped me to understand. I’m so glad you’re proud of who you are , keep being you 😁 also , do you have any advice on exploring sexuality . Because I think I’m bisexual like I said but I’m not entirely sure and idk what to do . I’m in a relationship with a boy and I’m incredibly happy with him . So the option of simply trying stuff with girls isn’t exactly possible rn πŸ˜… if anyone has any advice I’d really appreciate it x

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ZoeA895 said:

Yh thank you so much @Stormy_SkiesΒ that really helped me to understand. I’m so glad you’re proud of who you are , keep being you 😁 also , do you have any advice on exploring sexuality . Because I think I’m bisexual like I said but I’m not entirely sure and idk what to do . I’m in a relationship with a boy and I’m incredibly happy with him . So the option of simply trying stuff with girls isn’t exactly possible rn πŸ˜… if anyone has any advice I’d really appreciate it x

well I'm really good aty visualising and running through situations in my head, which is honestly how I found my sexuality. Ran through situations and also just searched for a label until I found one that felt right.Β 

• Like 1

I can talk!

@Stormy_Skies it sounds like you know loads about sexuality, you've really helped me to understand how multidimensional it is. It would be really cool to read about it in a blog to educate others who may not know what omnisexuality is. Just an idea if you fancy it ☺️

Hey! I’m bisexual and nonbinary and would love to be friends!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WaterfallDaisy said:

@Stormy_Skies it sounds like you know loads about sexuality, you've really helped me to understand how multidimensional it is. It would be really cool to read about it in a blog to educate others who may not know what omnisexuality is. Just an idea if you fancy it ☺️

Maybe sometime! The blog function is doing a weird thing where my post needs to be approved and I’m not quite sure why, but yeah.

6 hours ago, Stormy_Skies said:

Maybe sometime! The blog function is doing a weird thing where my post needs to be approved and I’m not quite sure why, but yeah.

Oh that's odd, maybe one of the staff members can sort that out for you!

• Ditch the Label Staff
7 hours ago, Stormy_Skies said:

Hi @Stormy_Skies, have just had a look into your account and all looks fine. I have approved the blog. The reason this was held in our moderation queue is because there's a trigger word in it that our moderation system automatically flags to us to approve.Β 

Staff-Account.png

8 hours ago, Harper said:

Hi @Stormy_Skies, have just had a look into your account and all looks fine. I have approved the blog. The reason this was held in our moderation queue is because there's a trigger word in it that our moderation system automatically flags to us to approve.Β 

Uh yeah I see. Well, this book might take a while to upload. I put a TW on the first chapter.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 10:04 AM, girl-in-red said:

hii! I'm also questioning my sexuality and need some queer friends to talk with!Β 

hello! We can be friends if you want. im queerΒ