Any one else reptile owners here is so what’s your scale baby’s name

ArtemisArt    

Here are some of my pets Odin and Zeus are both male leopard geckos and Osiris is an american toad his exact species is probably a Great Plains toad. If I can figure out how I will try and add some pictures of them 

Sorry just realized I butchered the title writings not my strong suit 

Edited by Saphira
Misspelling

I dont have any 😭 but if I did i'd probably have these:

Tortoises - Egg, Loki and Boba Fett (of course)

Gecko's - Avocado, Thor and Obi wan Kenobi (duh)

Chameleons - Cucumber, Mystique and Echo (cant not)

Terapins/turtles - Carrot, Quicksilver and Qui gon jinn (obviously)

If you cant tell, the pattern of names is food, marvel character than star wars character 😉

I can totally tell I am a huge marvel fan and am working on watching the Star Wars movies  and I don’t know what happened so please just ignore the quote box

On 6/25/2021 at 3:56 PM, Saphira said:

Sorry just realized I butcher the title writings my strong sui

Spoiler

You have to watch the star wars films they are AMAZING!!!!! Disney kind of quacked up all of the franchises logic in the sequels but they are still good! Have you watched any yet? I recommend this order of the films - 4,5,6 1,2,3 than 7,8,9 and then you can binge the tv shows in any order as long as you do the clone wars first (at least a few episodes or the others wont make sense)!

It is very important you use this order as if you dont watch 456 first star wars will be ruined for you hopefully youll understand later but I am very passionate about star wars I have even made my own entire story lol

I feel like none of this made sense so imma stop as you have more important things to do than listen to a random child online rant about some films k bye

It’s ok I have heard the order is weird and we can still talk about other things if you want like marvel 

Yes i like spiderman ik he is owned by sony but still

I haven’t been able to watch any of the spider man movies because 

Of that

Oh also they arent reptiles but I would have an axolotl if I could they are weird amphibian adorable things with frilly coral like things on their neck!

Just now, Saphira said:

Of that

Of what?

I forgot to finish my sentence sorry 

Lol

So what do you like to read 

There is a book series called 'heartstopper' it is a graphic novel and is very good!

I am currently reading 'I, Cosmo' again by Carlie Sorosiak it is in the perspective of Cosmo the dog who learns to dance to fix a family that is falling apart it is very moving and funny at the same time!

Hmmm I might have to look into that I am currently reading Trials of Apollo by Rick Rick 

I think ive heard of that. What genre is it?

I havent read that much recently actually because I am listening to music instead. What music do you like?

I listen to The Score, The Faim and American Authors!

Fantasy/Mythology but there are two other series that take place before it Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Heroes of Olympus series and I mainly listen to an a vocal band called Home Free and some video game sound tracks

Wait at the top of all your posts it says 'author'. Do you write books??????

Just now, Saphira said:

Fantasy/Mythology but there are two other series that take place before it Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Heroes of Olympus series and I mainly listen to an a vocal band called Home Free and some video game sound tracks

Oh of course it follows percy jackson! I like fantasy and scifi stuff as it is really interesting and because it is fiction anything can happen!

Yessss exactly almost every one I know doesn’t understand fiction and thinks it’s too unpredictable 

Oh thats irritating....

The whole point of fiction is anything can happen, like I just read a book by the same person who made I cosmo about an alien who travels to earth and accidentally becomes a cat. Very good book though

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

div widget

Edited by MoonieOwl
Complete mistake i dont know what happened lol!

That book sounds very funny 

It is!!!

also this is my 100th post woo!!

i need to go to sleep now tho but reptiles for the win k bye see u soon!

• Pride 1