pls someone give me advice

gr4v3y4rd    

um i just got on here so i dont know how to use this very well but ill just type in this section. i need a bit of advice because i think i am in the process of coming out but im not sure. i am a girl and i think im bisexual but im still figuring it out. the thing is, it was kinda a trend to come out during quarantine. calling it a "trend" is kinda mean but it was definitely a time when many people decided to come forward and share. the thing with me is i dont know if i am bisexual, or if i want to be like everyone else. not exactly attention seeking, but it may be needing attention from myself. idk all of it confuses me. i dont know if im trying to be "trendy" (again, sorry for using the weird word) or if i actually do like both boys and girls. i dont think i have had a crush on a girl either. when i think of this one girl, i do think of scenarios where we talk all night or something like that, and it makes me happy inside. thinking about kissing her sounds nice. im seeing her along with others in two days and im excited to be around her. i know this basically explains that i am bisexual but i still cant help thinking that i am doing all of this for attention so can someone pls help me?

Hey @gr4v3y4rd

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give support to those who reach out to us. 

Thank you for explaining your situation to me. I don't think you are doing this just for attention; it sounds like the feelings you're having are quite strong. Can I ask, how long have you been questioning your sexuality for? Generally, we would advise people to try and figure it out before coming out. Just keep in mind that this can take a while, and there is no way to speed it up; it just happens naturally. It will get better though, trust me. Also, although you say you don't think you've had a crush on a girl, the way you described your feelings for that one girl you're seeing in two days  does sound like a crush. What do you think? 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e