Get the Limited Edition Pride 2021 Badge!

• Ditch the Label Staff

This campaign is now over! Thanks to everyone who posted in the Sexuality, Dating and Relationships forum for Pride 2021. Enjoy your badge!

Happy Pride everybody!

To celebrate Pride 2021 and the introduction of new user badges, we're launching a limited edition Pride 2021 badge that you can now proudly wear on your user profile. To claim your badge, simply reply to this thread before the end of the month and you'll automatically receive it. Enjoy!

badge-pride-3.png

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

staff-member-b.png.9efcd0d23163ec0e57258

On 6/16/2021 at 3:23 PM, Harper said:

Happy Pride everybody!

To celebrate Pride 2021 and the introduction of new user badges, we're launching a limited edition Pride 2021 badge that you can now proudly wear on your user profile. To claim your badge, simply reply to this thread before the end of the month and you'll automatically receive it. Enjoy!

badge-pride-3.png

I love this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Pride 3

• Ditch the Label Staff

1 day left to get your limited edition Pride badge! Either respond to this post or create any piece of content in the Dating, Relationships and Sexuality forum to grab yours! It will no longer be available from Thursday!ย ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

staff-member-b.png.9efcd0d23163ec0e57258

• Harper unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic