I feel ugly

Mara

I’m going to a party tonight and I haven’t been taking care of my skin so I don’t feel pretty and I have a burn scar in the middle of my thigh so I just don’t feel comfortable with myself 

• Digital Mentor

Hello @Mara,

Thank you for opening up to us about this. I'm one of the digital mentors here at Ditch the Label and I give support to those who reach out to us.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't feel comfortable with yourself. Can I ask, what is it that you don't feel comfortable with? Is the discomfort towards certain things or more general? Once I know a little bit more about your situation, I can then give you some advice. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, george said:

me too(

Hey @george

I just saw the topic you posted about this, so I can speak to you about it there if you like? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By electra
      I am a ballet dancer. If you don't know it already the world of ballet is full of thin people. They all have nice long legs and beautiful arms. I feel like I will never reach these expectations. I keep watching all these videos full of perfect bodies and that makes me feel depressed.  I love ballet and I want to be a professional dancer.    
    • By Nobita S
      Becoming ugly day by day with a face full of acne and blackspot. Even I don't wanna see myself on mirror nowadays. 
    • By Bri28
      Hi, it's pretty downing recently specially when someone told you you're ugly and it came from a family member of yours. Ever since highschool I've been teased about my appearance and how much acne I have on my face and they would laugh at me, some would directly tell me that I am ugly. It's making me anxious whenever I like someone, I always think I'm too bad for her and there's always someone good looking who might came in between us and they'll just leave me. It's hard you know, I can't do much of a thing about it. Sometimes I just want to disappear, or reset my life. I can't find my purpose anymore on this world.
    • By Sadiebell
      I struggle with seeing myself as pretty. I’m really insecure about my chin because all I see are these pretty girls everywhere and then me. 
    • By NightDoug
      Ever since I was a child I was bullied because of my looks, Everyone is disgusted at me maybe because of my face or my skinny body.