Braces

Dywwik Β  Β 

On 9/26/2021 at 5:14 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear that the swelling is going down πŸ™‚Β 

How is everything else going for youΒ at the moment? AreΒ you all good?Β 

Everything is fine! School is less bad then I thought, I still have my teeth complex. I had my first appointment for my braces yesterday. I should receive a call on Tuesday to schedule a time for my teeth removal it could be happening this week (fingers crossed) and after that I will have my braces in approximately 2-3 weeks tops! My plan for braces is exactly on time!Β 

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear that it's all going to plan. How long will you have them for again? Also, that's great that school isn't as bad as you thought it would be. What have you been enjoying about it?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear that it's all going to plan. How long will you have them for again? Also, that's great that school isn't as bad as you thought it would be. What have you been enjoying about it?Β 

I will have them for two years. And for school, I think what helps is that I'm almost done! That is a great source of motivation!

5 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, so is this your last year of school then? What’s next after that? πŸ™‚Β 

One year left of "college" before I can start university! But I'm still unsure of where in headed in university

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Dywwik

It's lovely to hear from you again. How do you feel now you have the braces, and how have you been more generally? What's new?Β 

My teeth hurt and I lost aprroximately 20lbs in the last week due to under eating. I just can't eat and digest because I can't physically chew.Β 

It's horrible but it's for the best! I now drink this weird liquid enriched in all nutrients that are supposed to supplement meals because I still feel hungry after my meals.Β 

I'll get through this! I'll get through it!Β 

My semester is over and THANK GOD! I don't have any energy to give for final exams anymore. One semester left before I finish CEGEP (or college if that makes more sens to you). Then I'll go to a training school in publicity. I want to try working in publicity! :3

Hey there,

Ah, it sounds pretty painful at the moment; do you know how long the pain and discomfort will last for?Β 

Also, congratulations on your semester being over! Working in publicity sounds fun; do you know what kind of job you'd like in it?Β 

6 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, it sounds pretty painful at the moment; do you know how long the pain and discomfort will last for?Β 

Also, congratulations on your semester being over! Working in publicity sounds fun; do you know what kind of job you'd like in it?Β 

The pain is already gone, I only have discomfort right now. Discomfort should stop by Friday. Or could stay until the next time I see the orthodontist.Β 

Β 

I would like to create adds eventually!Β 

23 hours ago, Dywwik said:

The pain is already gone, I only have discomfort right now. Discomfort should stop by Friday. Or could stay until the next time I see the orthodontist.Β 

I would like to create adds eventually!Β 

Hey there,

Oh, that's good to hear. Have you been able to eat more today?

Also, that's exciting about the ads. Have been able to get any work experience yet? :)Β 

On 12/14/2021 at 12:43 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Oh, that's good to hear. Have you been able to eat more today?

Also, that's exciting about the ads. Have been able to get any work experience yet? :)Β 

I try to eat a minimum of two meals a day, and I try to take a boosted milk as a meal suppliment for energy. I'm very drained of energy, I don't digest as I used to.Β 

No I haven't had any work experience in marketing. My mother thinks I can get the job without any schooling because of the current lack of Poeple situation on the workmarket. I'm still interested in the schooling to assure that I will be hired.Β 

Hey,

I’m glad you’re eating at least two meals a day. I think that’s a pretty good achievement with the work you’ve had done.Β 

Also, yeah, I think if you can, it’s good to get the schooling part done too. By the way, what is it that draws you to publicity? What do you like about it? :)

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I’m glad you’re eating at least two meals a day. I think that’s a pretty good achievement with the work you’ve had done.Β 

Also, yeah, I think if you can, it’s good to get the schooling part done too. By the way, what is it that draws you to publicity? What do you like about it? :)

I have a creative mind, I studied theater for 2 years, littΓ©rature for at least a year, and I love creating stuff...

There was a job add from an agency in my neighborhood and I thought I fit the profile they were looking for so I started looking into what marketing, publicity people do and I felt more and more inclined into doing that as a career then anything else

Hey there,

It's so good that you have an idea of what you want to do at this point in your life. It can be really hard to know which direction to go in at this stage, so that's great :)

How are you doing today? What are you getting up to over the holiday period?Β