my friends ignore me now because..

Totally not alex1 Β  Β 

Hey,

I can see quite a few comments, but they look quite glitchy. What do you think about my last question?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey,

Yeah, I get that it will be awkward, but I think it's important to have that conversation, because if there's an underlying problem in the relationship, you should try to work through it if you want to carry on. What do you think? I just worry that he might do it again and hurt you. Are you sure you can trust him? It's okay to say if you don't. We can support you through this and we are here for you.Β 

I do trust him, but just sometimes there’s just one moment we’re I don’t and mostly it’s because he never responds to my text for weeks.

Hello,

Ah, so does he does that a lot where he doesn't respond to your texts? Having consistent and regular communication is key to a healthy relationship as well as keeping your committment to each other inΒ terms of not having sexual relations with others if that's what you've decided. Have you spoken to him about how he doesn't respond to your texts for weeks? To be honest, if you don't mind me saying, it sounds like he doesn't have much respect for you. I know this might be hard to hear, but by not replying to you for ages and cheating on you, he doesn't sound like he's that serious about the relationship. What do you think?

Hey,

That's okay that you don't know right now. You might find that the answer just comes to you when you're least expecting it, but yeah, take some time to figure it out - there's no rush :)

Hello,

Yeah, I get what you mean. It's likely that there's a reason he cheated. Do you think you can trust him enough to move forward with your relationship?Β 

Hey,

Thanks for getting back to me. Okay, wellΒ that's good that you feel like you can trust him. Remember, we are always here if you need us.Β