Confused, what should I do?

AnnaBanana    

I AM USING CAPITAL LETTERS FOR THE NAMES (E, C AND H)

I maybe like two people, E and C. Yesterday I found out that C likes E and H. This of course made me sad. C asked me to help decide which one C likes the most. I kind of want to tell him that he should go for H, so I get E all to myself. (I lose C, but i at least get to keep E) E also protects me from my harasser at school, so I am afraid if I lose E. But I feel so guilty, overprotective and selfish. I feel like I am tricking C so I get what i want. At this point I know C will never love me, thats okay! But I dont want C running off with someone else leaving me all by myself. Now I am jealous in the friend way yknow. I probably should let C figure this out on their own, but I have a chance to turn the odds slightly towards me here. I of course sometimes get sad thinking that I will lose 1 person I like, I might lose both. I dont know. This is the first time I’ve actually had two real friends I can grow old with, and now I might be losing both.

Hey @AnnaBanana

Ah, yeah, it's quite a dilemma isn't it? I wonder if by trying to turn the odds slightly towards you, you might risk losing more people as friends if they find out? I think that in these kinds of situations, it's always best to be open and honest to avoid something like that. What are you thinking that you might do? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Ahh, okay. Yeah, it's quite an elaborate joke to make. Maybe he just said he was joking so that he didn't feel embarrassed. What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e