This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Life

AnnaBanana    

Hello @AnnaBanana

Yeah, it sounds like they're going to really help you out at BUP - I bet you feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders now that they're helping you. I'm glad to hear that everything is kind of slowing down now that summer is just around the corner. Can I ask, did you speak to the head of the schools or the police about the guy who is harassing you? If so, how did it go? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Yeah, my shoulders are way lighter now. The head of the schools said that they would look into it (I doubt they will though, they tell everybody the same thing). 

Dont quite know whats annoying me or why I feel like this, but I kind of feel like giving up. I just see no point in continuing haha. I get everything I want yet Im never truly happy, Its not enough for me. I feel so selfish. Ill never be useful I honestly dont know why everyone at school keeps pretending they are my friends. Theyre not nice to me either. Why cant everybody just be real to me. Life is such a drag. I dont think I will enjoy summer. Sorry for the rant.

Edited by AnnaBanana

Hello @AnnaBanana

Thank you for explaining how you're feeling to me - you don't have to apologise for ranting. We are always here to talk. From speaking with you over the past few weeks or so, I've noticed that you've seemed to be doing better as time went on. I think that you might be at the start of a low point which is totally normal. Progress is very up and down, and some days, it might seem like you've taken two steps back, however, I just want you to know that that's okay. Progress isn't linear; you will feel high one day, and then low the next. I'm wondering, when you say you feel selfish, why is that? 

Can I check, are you feeling suicidal? I'm concerned after what you said about feeling like giving up and how you don't see any point in continuing. If you are feeling this way, I know you can get through it. You are strong and resilient Take care and speak soon

It is hard to explain. I just feel so spoiled. I have everything I could ever wish for and I am still not happy. Even if I give up I will still be selfish because some people would love to have my life. Everybody is mad at me and my friend C thinks I am loco. I just want to talk to C without him thinking I am crazy yknow.

Edited by AnnaBanana

Hello Anna,

I know these things are hard to explain, but thank you for giving me some insight into how things are for you right now. Can I ask, is it just that you’re struggling right now and don’t feel happy at this moment, or is it that you’re never happy? 

• 2 months later...

It went well I guess. The guy who was harassing me has stopped. Took a while for people to actually do something about it though. Sorry for being offline for a while a lot has happened both good and bad. 

Hey @AnnaBanana

It's lovely to hear from you again. How have you been?

I'm glad to hear that the harassment has stopped; you must be so relieved. Would you like to tell me about what's been going on, both good and bad?