Feeling Hopeless

melanie.007    

My friends tend to say that I am extremely empathic,a kind of a mom-friend. I help everyone around me. The thing is that I don't open myself to people,because 1-2 friends ask about my mental state,rarely. It's just getting worse. What is "You'll get through it" going to do? Words don't have a meaning to me,and I've made that pretty clear through the years. I want to know that someone will always be emotionally available for me. I want to talk about my feelings,just like other people do. I want to be able to not feel like this anymore,I hate it here. My emotions have been trapped for a long time and honestly,I don't know if I'll be able to get them out. I want friends that are there for me,that I know I can trust. Not even my childhood friends are there for me. I've tried opening up to them but they just flip me off. I don't know what to do.

Hello @melanie.007

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. I'm sorry to hear that your friends flip you off when you have tried to open up in the past. This is hard for anyone, but especially more difficult for those who are feeling like their emotions have been trapped for a long time. I'm wondering, do you think it might be worth telling them how you feel? Also, would you like to tell us some more about your emotions and how you're feeling?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e