Hello!

melanie.007    

Hi @melanie.007

I'm sorry to hear that you feel like you're slowly giving up. I think that its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you're feeling like this, however, I really do think you're going to come out of this stronger than before. You're helping yourself with the psychologist and talking to others about your feelings too. It will just take time and patience to get to where you want to be.

Where do you think that feeling of emptiness comes from?

Take care, Melanie.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Monsoon!

I wanted to make this post special,by posting it on my birthday(it was yesterday) but I got busy..

Things have been going a bit better for me,I have hope for tomorrow. Right now I'm feeling down and a bit sad,my anxiety is really bad but I'm trying to keep myself as calm as i can and focus on the things that I like.

Things betwen me and Baunsi/Ion have been better,we're getting along really well. I'm just starting to feel like I'm starting to annoy him a lot,I'll try to fix this,I really want it to last.

School has been a bit weird,we're stuck with going to school for 2 weeks and then staying and doing online school(now I'm in online school,it's pretty stressful.)

In my freetime I started reading and watching Kitchen Nightmares,I really do enjoy the "serie". :)

• Shocked 1

Hey there @melanie.007,

It's lovely to hear from you. Happy Birthday for yesterday! Did you get up to anything nice?

I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling down and a bit sad and that your anxiety is bad too. How come you're feeling this way at the moment?

However, I'm glad to hear that you're trying to keep yourself as calm as you can. Can I ask, what kind of things are you doing to allow this? Also, I've sent these to you before, but it might be worth having a look through (if you haven't already) to find a tip that might help with your mental health:

101 Ultimate Ways to Chill Out and Reduce Stress

9 Practical Things You Can Do to Keep Track of Your Mental Health

How to Me`ditate in 10 steps

7 Things You Can Do to Improve Your Mental Health

A Guide to Overcoming Stress – Stress Reprogramming

Hope to hear back from you soon - take care of yourself.

-Monsoon

Hi Monsoon!

I'm not doing so well anymore. I just feel hopeless. School is hard. I'm making Baunsi feel bad. My parents are constantly fighting. I just want everything to stop. I want to be at peace.

• Shocked 1

Hi@melanie.007

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. I know that you want peace, and I hope it comes to you sooner rather than later. I can really see how hard things are for you right now. What did you think of the support guides I sent to you on helping your mental health? I'm just wondering, and probably being overly-cautious, but can I ask, are you feeling suicidal at the moment? If you are, please know that we can support you to feel better and that you will get through this. We care about you.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for replying now. It's ok. I know that you want to make sure that I'm fine. I'm feeling so much worse. Everything is in black and grey shades,I don't have a reason to smile. Ion hates me. I don't get along with my dad and mom anymore. I distance myself because I feel like I annoy everyone. Online school is stressful,teachers have so many expectations from us,especially me. I feel like there is so much pressure on me. I just want to be at peace. I want to disappear.

Hello@melanie.007

Thank you for checking back in with me. We are always here for you, no matter what. It sounds like you're having such a difficult time at the moment. I know you say you feel like you annoy everyone, but just know that we don't find you annoying. We want to help you and we care about you.

I get what you're saying about the black and grey shades; it's so normal to feel this way when we are going through an awful time. I really am sorry to hear about your recent struggles, but I know you will get through this, even if it doesn't seem like it right now. Despite all of the black and grey shades, are there any glimmers of colour at the moment? If so, what are they?

Take care, Melanie. We are thinking of you.

Hi@melanie.007

How are you feeling today? I do hope that you're feeling a little bit better, but that's okay if you're not. Do you have anyone else supporting you at the moment? If so, who are they?

You will get through this.

• 1 month later...

hi monsoon

me and bounce have fallen off. i should've seen the signs.

i'm in pain again,i want to feel appreciated and loved. i miss him a lot,and it's really hard to act like i'm so okay with him leaving and that i moved on,but love doesn't go away so easily. i just want him back.

Hello @melanie.007

Thanks for reaching out to us again. I'm sorry to hear that you've fallen off and that you're in pain again. I completely understand your feelings - it's so hard to act like everything is okay when you're so hurt inside. Sometimes, it can be better to just accept those feelings and sit with them rather than trying to act like everything is okay. What do you think?

How are you feeling today? We are here for you and you can talk to us about anything. You are not alone with this.

hi monsoon

i was in a moment of vulnerability but now i am ok,idk for how long tho

i just woke up,had a cup of tea,and i am now talking with a friend on the phone. how are you?

Hey @melanie.007

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better now. It's important to reach out to others when you're struggling, so thanks for coming to us. We are always here for you.

The next time you are feeling vulnerable, what are some things you could do to help yourself cope?

Also, I'm fine, thanks for asking - that's kind of you :)